What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - DelportGeorge - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelportGeorge

Unban Appeal for DelportGeorge 

In-game Name: George Delport

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198994151612

Ban ID: rpuk#4722

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm not really sure I think it might of been because of this. The last moments before I was banned I was riding around with some random people and they were saying the n word. After them saying the n word I told them that I wanted to they just told me to shut up and said the n word to me as well me being black I took offense to it and just kept asking them to stop a few seconds later they drove past a group of people and said the n word to them as well. Then this lead to that group of people chasing us down and we crashed and then I got out the car and that group of people shot me and the other person as well and he just screaming the n word at the people whilst I was dead and told the people to help me but they didn't listen and the guy still kept screaming the n word as well and then I just suddenly got banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I don't think I should be the one punished for someone else's actions even if i was with them doesn't mean I should be partly to blame.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You never said the "N word"? not once? Are you sure you want to go with this story?

Yes me and my brother were playing he was on it first as I watching he was the one on it first but I could still hear what was happening as it was on speakers he was playing with some of his friends till he got injured and then told his friends to meet him at the hospital after that he went and asked a stranger to help he got into the car and started driving and he just drove past the hospital saying the n word when I heard this I told my brother to let me take over and then I asked the person to pull which he didn't and the group of people attacked me and I was dead and I'm pretty sure they shot the other guy saying it as well so then I go downstairs to grab some food with the resurrection process usually taking a while and so I let my brother takeover again and when I come back he tells me my account is banned.

I'm 99% certain that both of us didn't say it and was the person in the car.

With me and brother being black I don't like saying the n word because we both often get racially abused by ppl irl saying it to us I choose not to say it at all now.

I'm just hoping I can be unbanned this is the only server I find fun

Thanks for taking the time to listen

Yeah, appeals are a time to be frank and honest. please do not think that we are stupid, we do not ban because we think you might have done something. Feel free to open a new appeal when you decide that you want to be honest. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back