What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID 486 (And others) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricosky

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Andrew Murphy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 486 (And others)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/13/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1730

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging, Exploiting and Breaking Character

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This report is using footage from my friend's perspective, but the incident goes as such:
Me and some friends decided to attempt Lifeinvader by disguising ourselves as employees, once we reached the location, we realized someone had already done the heist, thus we decided to wait for the timer to reset. As we wait, a group of people comes into Lifeinvader, we roleplay as Lifeinvader employees and discuss with them how to apply for a job there. Then one of them lures me into the server room and stabs me, my friends rushed to my aid and took down the group of attackers, this is where the rulebreaks occur. Whilst on the ground, ID 486 (and potentially some of his friends) combat log and come back in order to reset the bleedout timers. Then the same person combat logging breaks character and tells my friend he'll be banned for his unrealistic name (which was a fake name anyway). The reason I couldn't use my own footage was because I was in hospital whilst the rulebreaks occured. Because the evidence link slot only seems to accept one link at a time, I'll be posting one clip in this section and the other in the actual evidence section.

https://youtu.be/b8MUm9BI-ts

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/OSKYb5cE5bk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there. 

The player in question is already perm banned for a similar offence, this however will be added to their notes. 
When it comes to other players involved, I am not for sure able to identify them with the provided evidence.

Approved.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back