What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Everyone involved in Drilla Coin

Dazz

Banned
I know the titles a bit vague but during an attempted life invader robbery, the official GeekSquad twitter page my a joke about Drilla Coin being the next big currency in city and a lot of people went along with it even businesses and there are way too many people to mention and some I dont even know but thank you everyone who was involved. Whether you were apart of the Geek Squad, any Vargos who showed up to Life Invader, Father Augustus, all the feds who showed up for knowing how stupid the whole situation was and still going along with it. And last but not least everyone on Tweedle who made memes or talked about accepting it at your businesses. GeekSquad appreciate all your support and with your help Drilla Coin will be the future currency of Los Santos - John LifeInvader - GeekSquad 

Really can't wait to see where geek squad goes next, and I can't wait to see Drilla Coin skyrocket. Thank you to all those involved in today's Lifeinvader incident - Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins, Geeksquad 

Back