What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Howard Woo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Woo

Unban Appeal for Howard Woo 

In-game Name: Howard Woo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198279993276

Ban ID: rpuk#4732

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: so basically i was chilling at the diner and suddenly police show up and search all of us at the diner so one of the officer searched me that i have firearms in my pocket  atm i got disconnected because their some issues going on with my internet connection or maybe just the game (i got this issues severe time and i still trying to solve it) so when i went back to the city i decided to ran off and try keeping my firearms and drove another car back to the diner.so what i did that i shouldn't have done that cuz is considered fail rp or combat logging  so i went back and take the gun and the ammo i realize i only took one of the bullets instead of 20 bullets in the car.so i went back to take it(yes i taken the piss) when i was gonna take the bullets suddenly i got banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unban as I'm an active member of white listed gang. I have also been active within the city for the last 3/4 months.I would be willing to talk in TS or Discord in regards to this ban. I would like to talk to the stuff that banned me that willing to give me another chances,i will learn from my mistakes and wont do this again.if anything i need to provide like reason or prove i will provide asap.Thank you for reading 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So Howard why did you decide to abuse the situation where your internet connection caused you to disconnect?

You were given 3 chances to correct your wrong doing before the ban was placed and you still tried to "win" by essentially withholding items you had on you, that was a very bad move on your part. Do you really care about physical items that much that you are willing to break rules in order to keep them?

Now for the record your inventory wll be wiped of everything you had when the officers searched you, even the bullets you tried to "hide".

i do sincerely apologies for what i have done. i will not this again. as you know i strongly agree what you have said to me but *about the issues that make me disconnect i have the prove that something it made me disconnected from the game.here is the screenshot that i have.so are you willing to give me a chances?

unknown.png

Well you havent answered any of my questions from the above response yet. Never said you have to prove you were disconnected by an issue in the first place, I believe that bit it's what came after that we had a problem with as you know.

I do really care but at that time I never thought of the consequences that will happen to me, I have learnt my lesson and never do it again.

So Howard why did you decide to abuse the situation where your internet connection caused you to disconnect?

You were given 3 chances to correct your wrong doing before the ban was placed and you still tried to "win" by essentially withholding items you had on you, that was a very bad move on your part. Do you really care about physical items that much that you are willing to break rules in order to keep them?

Now for the record your inventory wll be wiped of everything you had when the officers searched you, even the bullets you tried to "hide".

I do really care but at that time I never thought of the consequences that will happen to me, I have learnt my lesson and never do it again.
It didn't seem weird to you that you were given 3 chances to correct your wrong doing?How many chances do you need in order to do something right?

You still haven't answered my original questions:

Do you really care about physical items that much that you are willing to break rules in order to keep them?

i was panicked at the moment.at the first when i joined back i quickly ran away and try to store my gun which i know im wrong but i never think the consequences at the time. now im proved that i was wrong i am so sorry about that what i did.

Do you really care about physical items that much that you are willing to break rules in order to keep them?
i  do really care but at that time I never thought of the consequences that will happen to me, I have learnt my lesson and never do it again.i willing to change and learnt from my mistake and give more quality rp in the future.

@Howard WooIf you were in a similar situation in the future, where something like this happens, what would you do?

Not quite the answer we're looking for, although obviously in the event that you're unbanned, which hasn't yet been determined, you would receive a permanent ban without appeal if you were to break any further rules. 

If you were in a similar situation in future where your 'Head Popped', upon reconnection, what would you do?

Where did you store the equipment you tried to save by abusing the fact your 'Head Popped'? 

If you were in a similar situation in future where your 'Head Popped', upon reconnection, what would you do?
Id carry on the rp and dont  hide stuff after being already searched.

Where did you store the equipment you tried to save by abusing the fact your 'Head Popped'? 
i stored the equipment in another car (Porsche Macan that i owned) which i thought i can save but ended not knowing the consequences i got banned for good.As you know i do learnt my lesson will provide the best rp i could and never happen it again.

You are going to be given another chance. Do not ruin it as you might not get another.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back