What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Harvey (Triads) / ID 647 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Mckenzie

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Mckenzie

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Harvey (Triads) / ID 647

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 00:15

What best describes this incident ?: No Value of Life / Powergaming / Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We pulled up to Paleto Hospital after hearing that two of our guys were injured and brought there by The Vagos. Upon arrival we secured the building and the roof area to which Harvey was lied down on the roof. We asked who he was to which we received no response and he started to walk off which is when the rest of the boys pulled guns on him to get him to speak. He then wrote a message in /me to say can you hear me? To which we replied no. Shortly after whilst still having weapons pointed at him he decided to write another /me message saying "Gimme a sec let me sort out my voice box" and then instantly ran away from the situation to which people followed him in an attempt to rob him. Whilst having guns pointed at him he walked round the corner and drew his weapon and opened fire on us. To me it felt like Harvey was abusing the /me feature in order to get out of roleplay/getting robbed. Aztecas have had multiple issues with Harvey in the past to which were all resolved in TS. However I feel we have gave him to many chances hence why this report has been put up.

ID is shown at the very last second of the video. However in case it is hard to read then I will attach this screenshot.

ID 647 - https://gyazo.com/4b2f3f93ba7826fcc6463617bddf2d8b

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnI3H-HCP-E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like an interesting one this. 

Lets get into it shall we?

/me is not really to be used, other than when you are unsure you can be heard or not, or to enhance your roleplay. If it is the case where you need to confirm that they cannot hear you, it puts the RP on pause till you have sorted out your "voice box", instead Harvey decided to use the opportunity to type /me "Gimme a sec let me sort out my voicebox" and jumps off the roof. You can see the other people are not pointing guns at you or anything because there's a minimal point to continue the RP if you cannot be heard. You spend the time where people think you are gonna fix your microphone settings and other things, to get away, failing to value your life, and using the power of the way most players, play on our server. 
When they point guns at you again you continue to run and you pull a gun and do some sort of roll and shoots 2 Aztecas. 

Rules broken: (G1.5) Powergaming
(G2.4) Value of Life

Accepted
Permanent ban due to FBS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back