What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Dom Temo - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom Temo

Unban Appeal for Dom Temo 

In-game Name: SGT Dom Matthews

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198855179760

Ban ID: C1.2 as I asked admins and they couldnt help me find it.

Reason given for your ban: Rule C1.2 Chat Auto Ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was in the Altis life server when there were 0 players on and due to there 0 players on the server at the time, since it was during the phase when no one was joining I just typed in something in OOC chat that got me Insta banned by the server ban System, and I understand what I did was wrong but I didnt expect my actions to have such dire concequences since as I said there was no one on.

Why should we unban you ?: I got banned for chat typing even though no one was online on the Island at the time, and feel like no one was hurt or affected by my action (Except me) and really want to get unbanned to be able to try out the new Malden Life aspect of RPUK on the 17th of July, so I hope that an administrator can see my appeal and realize that I didnt mean to do any wrong by my actions, and I hope that I can get unbanned.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So you think just because noone was on the server you can act all big and say whatever you want even if it's against the rules?

I didn't know that it would be flagged by the system since no one was affected, and I didn't really mean to harm anyone with my actions, and really apologize that I did this mistake.

slika.png

Just because noone is on the server or noone is affected you still shouldnt be saying things like that, it just shows the type of person you are really. The attitude just from those 3 messages is appalling, looks like your wish was granted too, I think you need to take some time off and work on your attitude before coming back. Feel free to re-appeal in 3 months time from your ban.

Denied, free to re-appeal on 04/10/2021

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back