What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - TheStigOnCoke - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Sam Watson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198087512374

The date when this happened: 07/13/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Spawned in dead after my 24hr ban expired (got RDM'd but made the mistake of telling the person who RDM'd me that I'd report them, hence breaking character and being banned for breaching G1.6). Couldn't check in to Paleto Hospital (and neither could a number of other people, as seen in the video), got taken to Pillbox Hospital where I still couldn't check in (and neither could at least 3 other people, at least one of which was also at Paleto Hospital earlier) before bleeding out. Other people called the NHS Helpline and asked for a God to help in OOC but no one was around. I've edited together 3 clips from the events to show the cash on my character in the selection screen, followed be me spawning in dead and not being able to check in at Paleto, then being taken to Pillbox where I still couldn't check in and then ultimately me bleeding out to show the items (excluding cash) lost. You can skip through the video once you see I can't check in at Paleto, I just included me being put into the truck to show that it was the same truck I arrived at Pillbox in.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/JcSuPdjorTI

Lost items and total value of compensation: £70,000 cash, 1x Apple, 1x Bag of Talkers, 5x Bandage, 1x Blank USB, 6x Fruit Smoothies, 1x ID Card, 1x Lockpick, 2x Orange, 310x Plastic Bags, 11x Repair Kits, 1x Smart Phone, 1x Knife, 1x Knuckle Dusters

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I can see that you were not having the options at either of the hospitals (a bug in the system somewhere). I am happy to award compensation as i believe you would have been revived if the check-ins were working.
Compensation Accepted

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back