What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Some more Malden Updates

sciencefreak74

Arma Lead Developer
Dev Team
Dev Leads
Daily leak for today is just a few more random things that have been getting worked on since the announcement update.

Group Member Limits
As requested I've altered groups in a way to limit group sizes.

• Each group type now has a limit on the max members in that group type
  • Groups then have the option to upgrade their group to increase members. This charge increases per level
  • The rental cost of properties will also increase for higher level groups due to more electricity and water expenses of course

Other Group Changes

• As requested, there is now a charge to ally other groups
  • Ability to change group type for a fee

Delivery Hub
As well as being able to start the new multi location jobs from the items respective processor, you can also now start any of the multi location jobs from the delivery hub in La Trinite. This means you can provide weed for example to Hobos in La Trinite and get them to start a job distributing it without them having to go to the weed processor to start it. At each processor and at the delivery hub you will see a freestanding map of Malden, these Malden maps will be used for all starting of multi location runs.

NHS Vehicles
NHS can now buy their vehicles because flags, no other reason I just wanted to see more NHS flag cars.

Weight Changes
As Malden is very hilly, weight of vehicles plays a much more crucial role. As such, the weight increase of vehicles when they have items in has been reduced and certain vehicles, mainly trucks, have had weight reduced anyway. Also, as said in the other daily leak, a performance upgrade has been made available for all land vehicles. This upgrade makes vehicles accelerate faster and climb hills easier by reducing their weight a little.

Sling Loading
With the weight changes, trucks could be sling loaded again and so trucks have now been switched to not be able to be sling loaded full-stop. At the same time, the many bugs and issues with sling loading have been fixed. You are now able to sling load any vehicle you have keys to or that are left unlocked except for trucks, as mentioned above, as long as some basic non-trolling conditions are met.

Tractors
Tractors couldn't be upgraded for some reason and so I fixed that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hook me up with one last ridealong on Altis, you know i'm well behaved @sciencefreak74

I'm curious to see what'll happen on a new map with a wipe. Haven't been on in ages so no clue what Altis has been like. Hopefully this will give the people who still actively play a fresh start with new cool stuff to do though.

Back