What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - John Luke - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Luke

Unban Appeal for John Luke 

In-game Name: John Luke

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198871236037

Ban ID: rpuk#4714

Reason given for your ban: (C1.2) Discrimination

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe i got banned because i called someone a 'faggot' in a roleplay scene

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be un-banned because when i engaged in a scene me and another player were going back and forth at each other, on complete accident i called him a faggot, i definitely did not intend this in a homophobic way or certainly didn't mean too. I totally understand this is against your rules and i do apologize for my actions. i know this is not an excuse but this is my first role-play server i've really gotten into and at the same time, i'm still learning. Once again i'm very sorry for the word i used and it definitely wouldn't happen again if there was a second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @John Luke

Simply questions:

Why do it?

Did you not think that this would get you banned?

Do you often use this word in day to day life?

Hi, 

it genuinely just came out, i honestly just believed i panicked and it just slipped out. That's why i'm so annoyed with myself because that's not something that i would normally ever say or do. I've read the rules and normally i do follow them.

To be honest, I fail to understand why this word out of the 1000s of other words you could have used, came out. This does draw some sort of picture about your vocabulary. How could you be sure that this wouldn't "slip out" again?

I can assure you this wouldn’t happen. I’ve been banned that was then last this I wanted and to be honest I was gutted when I found out. I can promise you I physically wouldn’t let myself say it again 

@John LukeIf you find yourself getting heated in a situation in the future, what will you do differently?

@John Lukeplease respond soon or this appeal will time out

I just feel now I’ve learnt my lesson and I’ll be able to control myself in any situation I get into 

So the difference between then and now is that you think you will be able to control yourself in any situation you get into?

I'm not sure how a word can just 'come out' 

What reassurances can you give us, that's longer than "I've learnt my lesson and I won't do it again?" because if I am honest with you, that doesn't reassure me one bit.

Sorry I’ve been very busy lately. Like I said before this was my first role play server. In the time I’ve been banned I’ve played a few other server and have been able to control myself. I feel that my role play skills have got way better and feel way more comfortable when going into scenes. I got into a heated argument with another player On another server and knew my limits on what I was saying and didn’t even come close to saying anything out of line 

Look, Ill give you another chance @John Lukebut it does come with a condition. Anything lilke this happens again, you are gone. No coming back. We take discrimination very seriously here. People come here to chill out, play a game and get into a different life. Sometimes people are having difficulties in real life and that may involve discrimination, and the last thing they want is to have to deal with it here too. All that said, just don't do it again and we wont have any issues.

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back