What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - DelportGeorge - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelportGeorge

Unban Appeal for DelportGeorge 

In-game Name: George Delport

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198994151616

Ban ID: rpuk#4722

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 (Discrimination)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm going to start this from the beginning

First off my brother was in my room playing in my room on my computer as I let him on it from time to time. He was playing on the server and got hit by a car and needed to get to the hospital he went and asked to be taken to the hospital by these strangers. When he got in the car it was all normal till the people driving him started saying the n word quite a bit and when I heard it I told him to let me take over I asked the person in the car to let me out but he wouldn't listen and he just kept saying the n word then he drove past a group of people saying the n word to them as well. After that the car crashed and I got out the car but this is where the people shot me and the other guy, the other guy just ended up shouting the n word and was saying some stuff to the people. During and before this time I was in a call with one of my friends on my laptop and we were talking through out the whole of this my friend who was there and due to both my headphones being broken I had to have him on speaker and he was right next to me. When he was hearing the guy say the n word he got angry about it and started saying it to him back stuff like "why you saying (n word)" really loudly and was calling him gay which now that I realise is homophobic and shouldn't have been said in the first place. when the other group of people came over he called them gay as well and when the person who was originally saying the n word was dead next to me saying the n word my friend was being really immature about it and said some very immature things once I was dead I went down stairs while putting him and myself on mute on the call

Why should we unban you ?: I'm not sure if you should unban me yet as the things that were said might of offended some people or hurt some people in a way with my previous appeal I was thought to be lying but I fell like I hadn't put the in the full story yet if this whole thing was a lie I wouldn't have bothered typing this all out as it has taken me a while. I'm not asking for an unban now as I know what its like to be discriminated against. All I ask is for my ban length to be reduced I loved playing on the server even its 2 weeks, 3 weeks or even a month I will wait that month out. Again I am really sorry to anyone who got offended being called any of that stuff.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@DelportGeorge I simply don't believe this story you have conducted. The level of racism that was shown through your character in-game is unacceptable. If your 'friend' was saying this stuff, I would end the call, mute the speakers, mute the mic, the list goes on.

I don't this appeal will go any further, unless this story about your brother/friend suddenly changes?

yeah I'm not sure what I was thinking when he started saying all that stuff my brother just started laughing which caused me to start laughing and I guess I was immature for that as  well I'm not sure what else to add I guess I was just being an idiot by not just leaving the call quicker as soon as he said that. I'm not sure what else to add the only thing I can think of is if my brother said something after I went downstairs or if he was saying stuff before. I wouldn't be putting all this effort in for something I would just lie for.

I genuinely am really sorry for what happened with the situation and I will make sure that it doesn't happen again if I get given a second chance.

Yeah, I don't believe you. It's quite obvious to tell if it's your speakers being too loud - this wasn't the case with you. 

Therefore I'm not at all comfortable with letting you anywhere near our servers. 

If you decide you want to tell the truth, submit another appeal. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back