What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - lewistefc - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewistefc

Unban Appeal for lewistefc 

In-game Name: Steven Davis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198383451667

Ban ID: rpuk#4780

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for logging out of the game during an active situation. I was on the island doing Gus runs when my helicopter exploded, a friend rang me who knew i was doing the run, when i didn't answer because i was down he knew something was wrong and came up on his boat. When turning up to my body i could hardly hear him speaking and he couldn't hear me, not being able to pause my game while being down to reset my mic and headset i thought the best option was to relog so that i could hear and he could hear me. I didn't think this would lead to a ban as he was waiting for me when i got back and i can't roleplay while being unable to speak and hear

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like i should be unbanned i didn't mean to break the rule, I just thought it was the best option as i couldn't hear game audio or my friend couldn't hear me. I wouldn't risk being banned from the server for silly reason's like this as I've been in the community for almost a year now and I do enjoy providing good quality roleplay and playing in the server. I've never been perma banned before and i feel like being perma banned is due to a serious rule break, i get that combat logging is a serious rulebreak as it ruins Rp, but in this situation i was unable to hear or speak so it was just a simple relog to fix my problem, But i understand seeing me logging of from a staff POV can be put under combat logging.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@lewistefcLooking at the situation your friend couldn't get you in the boat. You then log off conveniently just minutes before your death timer is up. 

he was waiting for me when i got back
It wasn't him waiting for you when you got back. It was a different member of the gang in a helicopter.

If you claim it was due to sound issues then you should have just waited until you have bled out so you weren't exploiting the bleedout, right?

If you claim it was due to sound issues then you should have just waited until you have bled out so you weren't exploiting the bleedout, right?
Your right It was a very bad decision logging off instead of waiting and then logging and it won't ever happen again. I understand this is a clear rule break of the rule c2.3 and it wont happen again, It was a stupid decision made by me in the situation that I shouldn't of made

It wasn't him waiting for you when you got back. It was a different member of the gang in a helicopter.
The person on the boat made a phone call saying he needs a helicopter so when I relogged he left so the other person could get me, he knew I had to Relog as he couldn't hear me, I don't know why he left when I relogged.

It was a silly thing to do, I do agree. 

Now there's no way for us to confirm whether or not you were having sound issues, but what I will say is, you know full well now what happens if you log out during the downed state. You could've, as has already been stated, waited until you bled out before relogging. 

Now, 

I need you to quote me the server rule you think you broke and then explain to me in your own words why such rule is important to have on our server and what the rule means. 

Just as an FYI; In the event that you get unbanned, which is yet to be determined, your inventory will be wiped. You will be forcefully respawned and you can carry on as if you died therefore following the NRL Rules. 

That's IF you get unbanned, not when.

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained.
This is the rule I broke and its important to the server as it stops people from logging of in situation's where there going to lose things, as said in the explanation of the rule C2.3. This rule stops people from logging out during an active situation, making them win the situation by not losing there item's or not going to jail, or resetting death timer.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be given another chance. As Fluqi has stated your inventory will be wiped, once that has been completed you will be unbanned.

- Awaiting Inventory Wipe. 

Your player inventory has been wiped and you have been unbanned. Simple solution, don't do it again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back