What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Bbubless - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbubless

Unban Appeal for Bbubless 

In-game Name: Kenji Riggs

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198257008952

Ban ID: rpuk#4763

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for C2.2 which is “Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.” This ban came when I was hunting with my car and friends and skinning the animal but once finishing the skinning, skinning the same animal again.

Why should we unban you ?: I now understand what I have done counted at exploiting but prior to the ban had no clue due to me actually skinning the animal waiting for the animation and skinning bar finishing to then getting either 1 leather 1-3 meat and small chance of 1 fur (usually 1 every 4-5 skins).The reason i didnt know it was exploiting prior to the ban was because in about an hour of skinning because the items gained from the animal skinned is RNG it’s usually around £80k-£100k, aswell as while skinning we have to take into account our hunger and thirst.Also in the past me and my friends would fish every single day for many hours and after fishing for months and months I believe you can fish up 20-22 shark in about an hour which is £150k-£165k with no misssed fish and about 1-2 misses or perfect fishing.And after earning millions and millions after fishing for many months I thought earning money at that rate was completetly acceptable (a couple million from fishing).So once shivers of shark and shark rates with turtle bait attached to fishing rod dropped significantly the closest thing that came to that amount of money was it was hunting even though it wasnt as good as fishing, but still better then trucking as after trucking alot 20mins of trucking is about £20k which is £60k on a perfect day.But now that I know that hunting an animal in car even though sitting through the skinning animations and tracking hunger and thirst, it still counts as exploiting no matter the amount of money made from it, I know now that it is completely unacceptable.Therefore if unbanned what I would do differently is to never do this hunting method again and will find ways to make money and if any other or new methods are similar to this hunting method I will report it privately to the Admins to fix it immediately and so no one else can experince what happened to me and my friends.Again I aswell as my friends are am incredibly sorry for what we have done, I’ve met so many people on this server as well as all the other people banned for this reason, and have enjoyed all the rp experience and interactions and events on this server.And hope we can be unbanned and we will never make such a dumb mistake again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You know I do not believe you didnt for a second think this was an exploit, lets be honest here for once. How in your right mind did you think getting over 2k leather and god knows how much meat and etc. from 1 animal was okay is beyond me.

Now you broke a very serious rule (Exploting) and not only that your actions and the actions of your friends threatened the economy of the entire server, so you tell me why you think you deserve to be unbanned after such a serious offence?

@Bbublessplease respond soon or this appeal will time out

I am incredibly sorry for taking a while to get back to you and I appreciate your kind patience with me.As for what you said I now take full responsibility of performing an exploit(skinning the 1 animal)and ruining it for everyone in the server, over the past couple days of thinking of being banned and thinking about what I have done I now know that me being money hungry and exploiting was such a dumb thing for me to do and I regret it so much after being out the city the last couple days.I know the admins and devs put so much work into the server so everyone can enjoy the rp experience and me and the others made a terrible decision which threatened the entire servers economy and the people who play on it.I am incredibly sorry for my actions and have no excuse for my past selfish desires.Again I am sorry for disappointing players in game as well for my selfish reasons and I am sorry to the devs again for almost ruining it for everyone.This is my first time doing such  a damaging exploit which could of ruined the rp experience for everyone and I am sorry to those who i may of affected when i did do it.Thank you for your time.

Right I will be completely straight forward and honest with you on what is going to happen next and this reply will be universal to both you and every friend of yours that has exploited using this method.

You will have to sit out 6 months before your unban appeals will even be considered, simply due to the fact that the rule you broke and the action you've done were very severe and as I previously stated threatened our entire server economy. Therefore you are free to re-appeal 6 months from the time of your ban.

Futhermore to the above, your ingame accounts will recieve a full wipe meaning, you will lose all your assets, such as cars, houses, money, inventory items and you will basically be starting fresh 6 months from now if you do ever get unbanned. Hope this serves as a lesson to you all and a warning to others that ever even consider touching exploiting methods of any sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back