What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Benz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benz

Unban Appeal for Benz 

In-game Name: Benz Ilini

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198996556947

Ban ID: rpuk#4766

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 “Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.”

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have banned for C2.2 which states “Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.” I believe this ban is linked to when I was hunting with friends and skinning an animal from a car multiples times.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned because I have come to realisation of how my actions were classed as exploitation, it started when my main source of income which was sharking became lackluster and wasn’t earning me much anymore/. A few days after the probability of catching a shark dropped drastically, a friend pitched an idea to me that he had been doing to make money which included hunting. As I have never been hunting prior to this pitch my general knowledge on how hunting works was low. I then decided to ride along with them to so how it works. I then sat in the passenger seat and then the driver ran the dead shot deer over, allowing us to skin it. We then skinned the deer multiples times allowing me to earn around 80-90k an hour. At the time this didn’t cause anything to spark a link to exploitation for me, as I was very new to hunting and also I have made far more an hour whilst sharking. Now that I have taken time to reflect on my ban, I can see how this hunting strategy is seen as exploiting, I came to this conclusion as when I was skinning the animal whilst inside the car this can be seen as “processing items through walls and windows” falling under exploitation rule C2.2. Coming to this realisation I would like to apologise to the staff and development team for not reporting this bug and was completely in the wrong for not doing so. I think I should be unbanned as I have a genuine love and passion to play the server putting in many hours a day and I try to provide the best possible roleplay experience for myself and others, I also respect all the rules and appreciate how they create a fair and friendly environment for all players, and I am very disappointed in myself that I let this stupid mistake put me in the position I am in right now. If unbanned what I would do is if I find even the slightest bug which could affect the server report it immediately to the staff team to ensure nothing like this ever happens again and I will also continue to adhere to the rules to best of my abilities. Thank you for taking the time to read this taking it into consideration.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Oh so 5 milions later you realise this is an exploit? Come on man, dont think we're that stupid, we know exactly what you did and why. You saw a quick way to make money and went fully into it.

Now you broke a very serious rule (Exploting) and not only that your actions and the actions of your friends threatened the economy of the entire server, so you tell me why you think you deserve to be unbanned after such a serious offence?

I completely agree with what you have said and I can only apologies for my foolish actions , like you said, “I saw a quick way of making money and went fully into it”. I own up to my mistake and take full responsibility that I was exploiting. I was blind slighted by money and was completely naïve at the time whether it could be seen as an exploit or not, as the money was not the faster than sharking  I didn’t feel at the time it had a great impact on the economy and I also believe I didn’t affect others roleplay experience. Now that I have been banned, I can see from another standpoint how serious the rule break was and how threating it was to the entire server. This ban has really taken a toll on me and made me realise that having the role play experience should always be prioritized over making money. And if unbanned would have a completely new mindset to the server, where before I make a decision that could be the slightest bit threating, I will think about it twice and how others including staff may interpret it and try my best to avoid any types of situations. I would also continue adhering to the rules to the best of my abilities and provide the best roleplay experience for myself and others.

Right I will be completely straight forward and honest with you on what is going to happen next and this reply will be universal to both you and every friend of yours that has exploited using this method.

You will have to sit out 6 months before your unban appeals will even be considered, simply due to the fact that the rule you broke and the action you've done were very severe and as I previously stated threatened our entire server economy. Therefore you are free to re-appeal 6 months from the time of your ban.

Futhermore to the above, your ingame accounts will recieve a full wipe meaning, you will lose all your assets, such as cars, houses, money, inventory items and you will basically be starting fresh 6 months from now if you do ever get unbanned. Hope this serves as a lesson to you all and a warning to others that ever even consider touching exploiting methods of any sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back