What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID120 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tommy Postman

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID120

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1014

What best describes this incident ?: RDM | Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Following being ran down by ID73, who I suspect came back into the city as ID120, I was being treated for my injuries and made a full recovery. As I was recovering I saw ID75 come in to the recovery room and I immediately recognised him as potentially being involved (in some capacity) in the original VDM by ID73. Luckily there was some visitors in the ward who apprehended the individual for us. As we were questioning him and gathering the evidence we needed ID120 ran in and began trying to kill me with his machete - I had not spoken to him nor did he try to speak with me other than saying something along the lines of what you trying to do with my mate - how did he know what we were doing with his mate? He never came into the room, I suspect its the same form of out of city communication that was used in the original VDM as ID75 was ziptied and made no in city comms to his friends for help.

I believe they (I am unsure exactly which IDs) continued causing some mayhem in the city by running down some cops during a traffic stop we were part of (after we were pulled over). A God was around and took the driver away from the scene, I am unsure what happened to him in the end.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/hdEbpnRQLjY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

DhNiJPl.jpeg

vrHWahD.jpeg

XF2xuCM.jpeg

I couldn't tell which one but they were talking about "owning the server".  Also ID75 did use a derogatory term for a gay person, beginning with F.

Action Taken. (Perm)

Instead of issuing a 2day ban which Billy would have gotten with the fair ban system. I am going to be issuing a perm ban which he will have to appeal. This is due to both bans are him showing up out of the blue and killing people with a trolling manner. I can also confirm that he was indeed ID73 so the above story of him Vdming and logging off and returning could also be true.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back