What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Soundmods and Group Types

Watch

Hello, me again, back once more with one clarification question and one question that is probably already answered somewhere else but that I was too dumb to find.

First off, in the community rules it is stated that modifications that make the game run different, e.g. Graphic mods are prohibited, which I can fully understand. I wouldn't want people running around that see every clothing as bright orange or something. But what about something slightly less intel-giving in ArmA, such as soundmods, JSRS for example? While I certainly can live without it, I would simply like to know if that falls under the rule so I don't get instantly auto-banned by the checking systems.

And to my second question, when I was looking at the group menu, I saw that you can choose the type of group you wish to create. I believe the options were gang, business and something else. Could someone kindly either link an explanation, or explain the differences between these?

Many thanks in advance.

second question, when I was looking at the group menu, I saw that you can choose the type of group you wish to create. I believe the options were gang, business and something else. Could someone kindly either link an explanation, or explain the differences between these?
at the moment the only difference is what buildings you can buy and upgrades in said building like what the rebel shop stocks. But could change in half an hour

Back