What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 486 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTheGinger

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jimmy Solo

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 486

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1954

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just joined the server before restart, intending solely to move from one place to another (impound). I had not played for a couple of hours.

I was on a discord call with a friend, who was not in the city(We were talking complete irrelevent nonsense, and had een playing on another server.)

While looking for a car around food delivery/burgershot I was run over and killed by 486.

The rest of the people soon gather round, and it doesn't take me long to realise that both my audio input/output have had a complete malfunction (you can see up the top left). I had not noticed this prior, otherwise I would have reconnected. I've been playing for months now, why would I suddenly decide to run around with no mic? It was an obvious mistake, one I had overlooked, and it was impossile to fix in a time-sensitive manner when I am down and unale to bring up the menu.

I tried to communicate in OOC, but Kenny Dewit seemed to think I was smashing cars into his boys etc. I tried to explain the voice/sound issue, and that I had just joined. I asked them to come to teamspeak, ut noone ever came.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/4hTi91qnB4s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I would just like to add 486 was with me. A situation between him and his friend was unfolding. His friend was running away from us which called us multiple problems. This guy stated in the report he is with his friend on discord. He does not RP or show any RP in-game whilst down on the floor. I believe a rule is that you have to have a microphone whilst playing? No outside inputs for voice chat other than the team speak? Please correct me if i am wrong.  If he wasn't smashing into cars it was his friend which was and taking out cars which was outside the pizza delivery. 

We was just as annoyed as the player 'Jimmy Solo' by him not having a microphone also confused why he was not speaking..

Hi

I would just like to add 486 was with me. A situation between him and his friend was unfolding. His friend was running away from us which called us multiple problems. This guy stated in the report he is with his friend on discord. He does not RP or show any RP in-game whilst down on the floor. I believe a rule is that you have to have a microphone whilst playing? No outside inputs for voice chat other than the team speak? Please correct me if i am wrong.  If he wasn't smashing into cars it was his friend which was and taking out cars which was outside the pizza delivery. 

We was just as annoyed as the player 'Jimmy Solo' by him not having a microphone also confused why he was not speaking..
The reason for that is me and the person in Discrod were playing on another server. You can even see it on the most recently joined section of FiveM (I'll insert a timestamp). Being on that server, I disabled voice because it's a racing server..

I forgot to enable voice upon rejoining RPUK, and once your friend had downed me I was unable to open the menu and reenable voice chat. This was communicated in OOC but you reacted aggressively. Clearly, based on video evidence (and soon to be server logs) I was not the person you were looking for. Even if I was said person, you could have dealt with this so much better..

You all misidentified a target, and failed to deal with it OOC when necessary.

edit: Me not having voice enabled became an issue AFTER the rulebreak. How else was I to deal with this? If someone stopped to talk to me, I would have just turned my vocie chat back on. Obvious problem, easy solution. But upon being down, OOC is my only chance of communication.

The reason for that is me and the person in Discrod were playing on another server. You can even see it on the most recently joined section of FiveM (I'll insert a timestamp). Being on that server, I disabled voice because it's a racing server..

I forgot to enable voice upon rejoining RPUK, and once your friend had downed me I was unable to open the menu and reenable voice chat. This was communicated in OOC but you reacted aggressively. Clearly, based on video evidence (and soon to be server logs) I was not the person you were looking for. Even if I was said person, you could have dealt with this so much better..

You all misidentified a target, and failed to deal with it OOC when necessary.

edit: Me not having voice enabled became an issue AFTER the rulebreak. How else was I to deal with this? If someone stopped to talk to me, I would have just turned my vocie chat back on. Obvious problem, easy solution. But upon being down, OOC is my only chance of communication.
The situation would not have came to this if you had a voice ingame.

@RichieRichUK Okay, I'm done. Not too sure if you watched the video, and are aware you had the wrong guy.. And simply won't admit it/apologies?? Or, you haven't seen the video evidence so why am I even talking to you??

You can't run people over, and ask questions later.

@RichieRichUK Okay, I'm done. Not too sure if you watched the video, and are aware you had the wrong guy.. And simply won't admit it/apologies?? Or, you haven't seen the video evidence so why am I even talking to you??

You can't run people over, and ask questions later.

He was with me. You and another associate that we saw was stealing cars outside of pepperoni pizza deliveries when confronted you didn't speak so he took the action of running you over , the other guy jumped into the canal and swam away. You had no voice, no backing the confrontation of what was happening i am backing it because I was there and hearing what was going on the radio... I was standing there as well if you spoke and explained yourself I would have happily took you to hospital, I hate seeing people die. 

@RichieRichUK 486 clearly comes from the opposite direction to my travel. I've literally got video of my screen prior to opening FiveM, me loading into the game, every frame from waking up to being run over and you're still squaking with  confidence that I'm the guy you were looking for.. Okay.

Also, my mate, who is he? Can you provide ANYTHING? What is his name? His number? Did you speak with him? What did he look like? Any video evidence? If not, why? I notified you that this would be taken to reports.

Also, when did this happen? Was it 1 hour before I was killed? 5 mins before? a day before? a week before?

@RichieRichUK 486 clearly comes from the opposite direction to my travel. I've literally got video of my screen prior to opening FiveM, me loading into the game, every frame from waking up to being run over and you're still squaking with  confidence that I'm the guy you were looking for.. Okay.

Also, my mate, who is he? Can you provide ANYTHING? What is his name? His number? Did you speak with him? What did he look like? Any video evidence? If not, why? I notified you that this would be taken to reports.

Also, when did this happen? Was it 1 hour before I was killed? 5 mins before? a day before? a week before?
I shouldn't have to apologise to you because it wasn't me. Why would we randomly have multiple cars going around pizza delivery area and me on foot then he hits you? If you can provide the in-game audio when we were speaking to you, you would hear what we are saying? It cuts half of the situation out. I approached OOC being just as annoyed as we was in-game of the situation which was happenin and you having  0 RPIQ  with no voice to solve the situation or hear what we are saying which is clearly shown in the video before he hit you..  we said to go to sleep come back and we talk but you didn't.

@RichieRichUK As mentioned earlier, voice is completley disabled in settings due to playing on another server with the person in the Discord channel. I didn't edit your voices out, I simply couldn't hear them because VOICE CHAT WAS DISABLED DUE TO PLAYING ON ANOTHER SERVER MOMENTS PRIOR.

Again, there was a reason for my voice chat being disabled. It was a mistake. Once I am down, I can't enable it again because being down disables my ability to open the settings menu. To enable the voice chat again, I wouldn't have figured out that was the problem until I entered another server or got revived and opened up the menu to see that it was disabled. A restart wouldn't have fixed this.

You can't run people over and ask questions later. Staff will pass judgement. I don't think we're making progress like this, Richie.

@RichieRichUK As mentioned earlier, voice is completley disabled in settings due to playing on another server with the person in the Discord channel. Why do you want to hear a private, irrelevent conversation? I even start the conversation at the end of a sensitive topic. If admins want to hear the conversation, it can be streamed privatley for them.. But it's not for public ears.

Again, there was a reason for my voice chat being disabled. It was a mistake. Once I am down, I can't enable it again because being down disables my ability to open the settings menu. You can't run people over and ask questions later. Staff will pass judgement. I don't think we're making progress like this, Richie.
I am just telling you. Yes he has hit you. I was with him. We had a situation going down with two males around pizza delivery. You was there at the wrong time? We tried to talk to you but you didn't respond. Let the staff decide but I don't get how they can pass a report without volume of us talking to you etc. Malfunction or not that is an issue on your behalf mate. I know the staff are very fair with how they go about reports with being banned myself in the past for combat logging. @JimmyTheGinger

@RichieRichUK I had to update my post, I misunderstood one of your points.

I trust you when you say it was a mistake, but there was still zero RP prior with me (because I wasn't the person you were looking for) and when I tried to deal with it in the only way possible 486 did not speak but instead you spoke on his behalf in your usual manner. This report could have been avoided if it was dealt with but, as shown in the evidence, zero attempt was made.

@RichieRichUK I had to update my post, I misunderstood one of your points.

I trust you when you say it was a mistake, but there was still zero RP prior with me (because I wasn't the person you were looking for) and when I tried to deal with it in the only way possible 486 did not speak but instead you spoke on his behalf in your usual manner. This report could have been avoided if it was dealt with but, as shown in the evidence, zero attempt was made.
Well we did not know if you were related to the people we were after in-game until meta came into it. You did not have a voice box to show any RP of the situation mate. I am not 486 either way but if you had a voice you would of been helped mate. I can't respond to OOC/do what ooc does in my personality/game cause that would be rule breaking I believe..Why should he have to go to Teamspeak to talk to you when you couldn't be bothered to restart your game knowing your voice and others don't work.

hearing others*

Another way to look at this... You're friend just run me over, and now I'm so incapacitated from being repeatadly run over that to RP any form of conciousness is failRP. So the voice thing isn't even an issue if we want to be real.

Another way to look at this... You're friend just run me over, and now I'm so incapacitated from being repeatadly run over that to RP any form of conciousness is failRP. So the voice thing isn't even an issue if we want to be real.
Whoever you was with at pizza delivery provoked it. you were both together. you got smoked by a car and wasn't able to talk? >.> 

@RichieRichUK The video evidence I have should be enough to convince you that I wasn't the person you were after, no? I had no friend that I was with, cause I just logged on. Staff will soon confirm by checking logs that I had been offline for approximatley 2 hours prior to logging back on.

@RichieRichUK The video evidence I have should be enough to convince you that I wasn't the person you were after, no? I had no friend that I was with, cause I just logged on. Staff will soon confirm by checking logs that I had been offline for approximatley 2 hours prior to logging back on.
Ok mate i hope they ban 486 for VDM!

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jimmy Solo

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 486

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1954

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just joined the server before restart, intending solely to move from one place to another (impound). I had not played for a couple of hours.

I was on a discord call with a friend, who was not in the city(We were talking complete irrelevent nonsense, and had een playing on another server.)

While looking for a car around food delivery/burgershot I was run over and killed by 486.

The rest of the people soon gather round, and it doesn't take me long to realise that both my audio input/output have had a complete malfunction (you can see up the top left). I had not noticed this prior, otherwise I would have reconnected. I've been playing for months now, why would I suddenly decide to run around with no mic? It was an obvious mistake, one I had overlooked, and it was impossile to fix in a time-sensitive manner when I am down and unale to bring up the menu.

I tried to communicate in OOC, but Kenny Dewit seemed to think I was smashing cars into his boys etc. I tried to explain the voice/sound issue, and that I had just joined. I asked them to come to teamspeak, ut noone ever came.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/4hTi91qnB4s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes
hi mate this is was me 486 i do apologize to you  looking at your video your are right with what your saying you just arrived but if you was looking from out point of view we was chilling outside pizza place a taxi with 2 guys in side rolls up trying to run us all over for no reason what so ever so we gave chase to the houses behind the shop opposite pizza place they then get out and 1 jumps into the river and the other runs to the shop i drive round and the only person running away from the situation was you we tried talking to you  you wouldn't reply i did run you over didn't kill you first we was still talking to you and you wouldn't reply or do as we said when we told you to stop as we thought you was them guys we was chasing i guess you was in the wrong place at the right now i guess yeah sorry it ended like that but as its a RP server you should always make sure your mic is working before entering a RP CITY and maybe if we knew you wasn't them guys trying to kill us then it wouldn't of ended like that m8

Thanks for the apology.

I understand that my voice being disabled soured the RP. Maybe if my mic was working, I might not have reported you and the experience would have ended on a happier note. Or maybe it turned out the same? But either way, how it was dealt with OOC was bad and running me over as you did wasn't great either. You come around the corner and instantly run me over.

I don't wanna see you banned, but this isn't the standard staff expect (if I understand the rules and expectations). I'll leave a staff to comment on the report as it is, but I think even if I had voice enabled there was zero chance to react.. Incidents like these can help us grow, it shouldn't be anything serious. I didn't want it to reach forums, but I felt like my hand was forced after the OOC interactions and nobody coming to TS.

I'm happy if you got a warning, and a statement from staff about what you did wrong (if you did wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back