What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Lockpicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceD

After "successfuly" going thru all steps of lockpicking, trying to break into cash registry, animation ends and I was unable to "break into registry again" or interact with it at all, tried to do it on 2 different locations - Paleto Bay Pharmacy aswell as Paleto Bay Shop.. unable to break into registry even though lockpicking was "successful"

Have you got any videos or screenshots please?

I've got this happening every time so I've logged just to make this video..
Police did not come this time but they get alarmed about the robbery..

Here's the link:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think this occurs when there are no police on the server? I've had the same issue, did the lockpick minigame and it didn't 'initiate' and I had to relog if I wanted to attempt to rob the register again, but the same thing happens.

I think it's because there are no police, or not enough police?

So if I'm correct, the person lockpicks cash register successfully, but does not get given the option to check status or withdraw the money, and then is unable to lockpick the register again after that?

Have you tried having a second person to check it once the lockpicking has been successful?

Also, is there any chance you'd be able to provide a video of the original lockpicking?

Yes you have to relog to be able to interact with any kind of cash register again..
Yep, but it does not do the animation where it breaks into the register..so 2nd person gets only to lockpick again as if I did not do it.. and when he does it it works so I'm not sure whats going on..

Did not record it when it happened to me the 1st time because I did not expect anything like that as me and my group had successfuly broken into few of those before that..

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I'm correct, the person lockpicks cash register successfully, but does not get given the option to check status or withdraw the money, and then is unable to lockpick the register again after that?

Have you tried having a second person to check it once the lockpicking has been successful?

Also, is there any chance you'd be able to provide a video of the original lockpicking?
After the lockpick is complete, there should be a period of animation where you see a bar that fills up as you 'initiate'/finish the job. In this video, that animation/bar is missing.

Also, police gets notified about the robbery (so for them lockpicking was registered as successful if they get notified if I'm not wrong), while for me and my group thats trying to rob it was actually not successful, since they have to do it all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Despite numerous attempts to reproduce this, I cannot seem to do so. This is in circumstances where no cops are on the server. 

As a result developers will be unable to fix it without more information or positive reproductive steps. Feel free to DM me if you feel you have more information that could help me or the testing team to reproduce it.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Hi guys,

so i have noticed that when i rob a shop if the police come and lock up the till if i proceed to go back to the same shop and do the till again you do not get a 2nd initiating but it does leave a finger print on the floor but the till does not actual get broken into even tho u have lock picked it fully as normal as i heard a woman cop say "thats strange i can see 2 prints on the floor but it looks like they have failed to break into the till prob by failing at lock picking" which obv carnt be done unless you cancel it. this then also makes you become scuffed meaning you are no longer able to rob shops unless you relog! also i hate it when lock picking and you on the 4th lock and it just goes round both ways and no click 😞 you could go round 10 times each way and still nothing only way is to try click on a wrong pin and try again which usually dont work or cancel it and lose a lock pick and start again.

if you guy need video proof i can provide it but im sure the devs could test this on there own little island 😉 unless they get borad and just end up shooting each other as usual aha

cheers guys

If this is still a occurring issue could you provide us some video footage and a screen shot of the F8 console thank you in advance 

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response
Merged with existing topic and re-opened. Issue Ref#106

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back