What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Dinzzy_K - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinzzy_K

Unban Appeal for Dinzzy_K 

In-game Name: Subash Subramanium

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198846956172

Ban ID: rpuk#4768

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for C2.2 - Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. This was done via skinning in a car while a deer was pinned under the car and reskinning as it does not de-spawn.

Why should we unban you ?: For some context, after the fishing changes was interested in a better and new way to make as much money before the changes, when I came across hunting with my friends, in the moment we were skinning the animal inside the car, which did not seem like a bug and was the way to hunt as I was actively skinning it but the rule does show that it is an exploit as stated “processing items through walls”, and it was just carelessness on my behalf. Skinning the animal in the vehicle was wrong but to step out of the vehicle would also take longer and make the hunting process less efficient. I did not think that making the process quicker and easier to do would be an exploit it did not seem like a bug it just seemed to be the way to hunt. Then when the deer did not de-spawn it did feel like it should of de-spawned and this is where I made a huge mistake and not think that it is a bug and should be reported. I did make the mistake of not reporting this bug carelessly. This is where I would take the chance to show that I have made a mistake for realising that it should be reported and not exploited to make more and more money. I do believe in the moment I was too greedy and did not think about the community and how it could cause problems for the server in terms or roleplay, I want to take this opportunity to apologize as I should have made a better choice having been in the city now for around 4 months. So, the main reason that I would like to be unbanned for would be so that I would be given a second chance. Moving forward whenever I encounter a slight bug that could be exploited, I would report it immediately instead; as stated in the C2.2 rule. Furthermore, I have thoroughly enjoyed being in the server and have had some amazing roleplay interactions with loads of people and made so many friends. It would be very difficult to firm this ban and move on, but now I do understand the severity of my actions. Thank you for taking this into consideration.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Now you werent specifically banned for doing it from within the car (which is exploiting anyways) but due to the ammounts of items you were harvesting from 1 animal, you and your friends were all part of this exploit as a group and I seriously doubt none of you knew it was wrong. Instead you all decided to exploit the hell out of it and none of you even though to report it to admins or devs.

Now you broke a very serious rule (Exploting) and not only that your actions and the actions of your friends threatened the economy of the entire server, so you tell me why you think you deserve to be unbanned after such a serious offence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I have taken some time out of the server, I have realised how silly my choices have been. The truth is that we as a collective became very greedy and decided to keep the exploit to ourselves. After spending a great amount of time in the city and grinding it was careless to just find an exploit and make as much money as we could until it gets patched. I take complete ownership of making this terrible decision to exploit money in the server without thinking about how it would affect the community and the server economy. The recent changes to the server have been made for a reason and I am ashamed that I decided to exploit it instead of reporting it to admins or devs. To be honest after spending time out of the server, I have realised the how good the quality of roleplay is and how I have taken it for granted being my first RP server. I become closer with the community, and I apologize for embarrassing myself. Instead, next time I would make the correct decision to benefit the server and the community. I finally would like to apologize for making this mistake and if given a second chance, I will not make this mistake again.

Right I will be completely straight forward and honest with you on what is going to happen next and this reply will be universal to both you and every friend of yours that has exploited using this method.

You will have to sit out 6 months before your unban appeals will even be considered, simply due to the fact that the rule you broke and the action you've done were very severe and as I previously stated threatened our entire server economy. Therefore you are free to re-appeal 6 months from the time of your ban.

Futhermore to the above, your ingame accounts will recieve a full wipe meaning, you will lose all your assets, such as cars, houses, money, inventory items and you will basically be starting fresh 6 months from now if you do ever get unbanned. Hope this serves as a lesson to you all and a warning to others that ever even consider touching exploiting methods of any sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back