What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - harveyM - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

harveyM

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Harvey Long

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198994135823

The date when this happened: 07/19/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I spawned in underneath benefactor when i walked to the red circle to go back up to the map i fell under and landed on a invisible barrier underneath the map and died i made a ticket on discord to ask for a revive and asked in OOC chat if a admin could help i had no response at all. When i tried to bodycam me bleeding out underneath my game had crashed so i have no physical evidence to back me up here but if you could check through the logs you can see i died to a bug

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Assault SMG with 100+ smg ammo

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Without any evidence from yourself to go along with your story I'm going to be unable to compensate you today, sorry. 

Denied. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back