What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 79 & 226 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Andrew Robbinson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 79 & 226

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1640

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM/Discrimination

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was doing some work as a delivery driver for the fast food place and I saw two people attacking the lady. After watching a bit I did pop the ID's as they wasn't there before and felt like they was RDMing but wasn't sure. I did say to them to stop hitting the lady and 79 did hit me when I took a picture of him and his friend (Not to bothered about that). Just after being hit 79 was racist before getting in the vehicle and 226 then decided to hit into me with the car.

Upon trying to get the lady off the road 226 again intentionally hit me with the stolen vehicle, Then left. A minute or so later both 79 and 226 was in a white panto and again intentionally ran into myself and the downed lady that I was trying to help by taking to pillbox. Did mention in ooc that they was vdming, However unsure if any staff member did manage to see them. Didn't contact them on ooc as this was intentional and if they was actually RPing I would of tried to resolve this outside of a report.

I didn't lose anything as a result of this however this behaviour isn't one I personally like to see in the city, Since it was unwarranted and they could of RPed with me when I tried talking to both players.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/wFiozg8NXiQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Chong Lee (ID: 44214)

Action Taken

Under the Rule : (C1.2) Permanent Ban

Tyrone Lee (ID: 44224)

Action Taken

Under the Rule : (G1.1) 24H Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back