What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Judgeyy06 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judgeyy06

Unban Appeal for Judgeyy06 

In-game Name: George Judge

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198392339209

Ban ID: rpuk#4800

Reason given for your ban: Rule: C1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm not completely sure as rule C1.7 states (C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. and I'm not sure where I haven't used my common sense in a Roleplaying situation nor outside an Roleplaying situation, and im a honest guy and if I knew the reasoning id be straight up and explain it and break it down and talk you through the situation.

Why should we unban you ?: As I'm truly sorry to whoever/whatever I've effected in the RP community, I personally cannot see what I have done or effected that ties into Rule C1.7 ( Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.) but I'm sorry regardless of what I had done but If I could be informed of what I have done that has put me in the wrong it will be greatly appreciated as i can build from then on if i do get unbanned therefore making people Roleplaying experience more immersive and fun for not only myself but for them also. Another reason I personally think I should/could be unbanned for is the time I put into RP, I have fully dedicated myself to RPUK and don't play in other servers as I truly believe that this is the best. I have played around 75 hours over the past 3/4 days of RPUK and have grinded every single day and have played lots through the night also, to get business dealt with ;), and I'd be extremely Sad and Upset to see all that progress just vanish for a reason I'm not (Currently) aware of, I help players as much as possible by taking them to where they need to go, to the hospital if they die and needs someone's help, I take RP very seriously and I like that RPUK is one of the only servers out there at the moment that do so and take action on the people that don't, I've never been banned, warned nor kicked from the game, I've never committed VDM or had cheats on. In the 3/4 Days I've been playing in the server for I have made many friends and enemies and I personally think that me getting banned could have a bad effect on other players growth, I feel that I play a great part in not only my own development but other people too, for example, I have set people up with the opportunities to make money and really thrive within the city. I'd also like to say that I'm very happy to help the Devs and staff in anyway that they need (for example: Game feature testing etc)
Thank you for reading my appeal and taking into consideration and I hope that I can be part of the roleplaying community that I love, once again.
Also, you guys at RPUK are really good at what you do for the server and I hope that you can take this experience and thrive with it.
Thank you again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Judgeyy06

I believe I spoke to you the other day in teamspeak regarding this ban and explained to you that this was a ban placed under the PEGI rating of the game. I am sorry but this ban isn't appealable.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back