What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 389 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pagal Pathan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 389

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: fail rp/rvdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: video is quite self explanatory. me and another guy were trying to get our trailers and this guy was recklessly driving and damaged mine and the other guy's trailer/truck.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/PFINT1z9qHM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

The video that you have provided above is really short (only 40 seconds) and does not give me a lot of insight in the situation / no context.

Would you have a longer video? 

Also keep this in mind for future reference as stated on our WiKi: https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player

• 3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs. The only exception to this is blatant rulebreaks.
  • Session ID of player's being reported. (more information about obtaining a session id can be found here)

That same guy few minutes earlier rammed into my trailer on freeway full speed causing me to lose my trailer with 0 RP before or after doing it.

the session id can be seen in the original video if you zoom in enough. As for the longer video here is the link. I think this should be enough as it will take time to upload an even longer video 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello there and thank you for your response.

From the longer video, I can see that there was no interaction between yourself and the reported individual.

You can now clearly see that he doesn't care about the people around him since he starts driving into your truck and keeps on going to forcefully move you out of the way, even tho he could have also just asked to move along / roleplaying with people and talking to them.

I will need the correct date and time of this incident, as the time / date you have provided above does not match the ID of the reported individual. | (GMT) 24hr Format | 

@Razihk

24H ban in accordance with the FBS under rule : (G1.1) - Random Vehicle Deathmatch

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back