What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Tonie Fat Macaroni - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonie Fat Macaroni

Unban Appeal for Tonie Fat Macaroni 

In-game Name: Edvin

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198413963544

Ban ID: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/129562-unban-appeal-tonie-fat-macaroni-altis-life/?tab=comments#comment-748657

Reason given for your ban: A1.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for being folish and selfish. I at the time did not know how to roleplay and becuas of my rage i deised to break a rule becuas somone else did. Looking back at it now i feel that Bowen did the right thing by banning me. Ofcorse i did not first understand why he did that but thinking about it just made sense. He did nothing other then doing his job wich he did to a 100% sucess wich was banning me. I understand why i had to go. I was just breaking to many rules. Today i dare to say i have changed. Taking a break and rp on other servers has made me a person that only rp and i hate people who are not taking rp serious. Would like to add that i have achived a lot of succes on others servers playing as a civilian, cop and nhs. I really hope that i can achive this second chanse and be able to prove my self.

Why should we unban you ?:  I want to fully be active again on this server. Becuas on other servers that i have played on those servers hasent achived even close to what rpuk could in rp matter. everything from the community and to the admins and rules are amazing to keeping the rp standards very high. I really miss rping on that level and wish to bring new ideas and cool rp consepts to this server. I really want to get back to nhs and to the friends i played with. I have grown completly bored of killing people in pvp matter and really want to rp. I feel like that is the only thing that gives a escape from the boring world. I have also read the rules (a bit to much :D) to be able to hopfully come back. I hope you guys can see this as a chanse to let me prove my self what i have become and what i have achived. Thank you for reading this Edvin. Sorry for bad spelling. 

I would like to add i apoligise to Nuclear and that i bumped my Appeal. I had no idea and was used to a diffrent Forum, I have read the system on unban thourly and this will not occur again. I also did not mean any disrepsect to admins or other unban appeals by bumpin. Also for my private message was also a mistake it was only me wanting to appoligise so this time i will wait for a admin to respond so i can quote i am sorry.I meant simply no dissrespect to the rules.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your previous appeal you continued to break rules by bumping your appeal and messaging staff regarding your appeal, did you not read the unban appeal process before appealing? 

6 bans in the space of two months, why did you struggle to follow the rules? 

In your previous appeal you continued to break rules by bumping your appeal and messaging staff regarding your appeal, did you not read the unban appeal process before appealing? 

6 bans in the space of two months, why did you struggle to follow the rules? 
For me breaking rules over and over again was me being selfish and thinking i was better then everyone else. But i want to add that at the time maybe half of the rules broken was broken becuas i was trying to do somthing good like try and block a vdmr and knockout and zip a person from greenzone becuas they were using homophobic and racist words. But today i can see that it was just very folish of me trying to be Batman when i just should have reported or contacted the admins. I was also banned for taking the rules for granted and thinking admins will side with me if i just report that i would get away with it. I struggeld to follow rules becuas i wasnt a person who thought no one will catch me doing somthing bad but then i did get catched. From that ban i did learn it the hard way that rules must be respected. But then i let anger overtake my sense when i started to vdm and blcok another vdmr. That is when i recived my 2 day ban. A admin was spectating a vdmr and i who was being a dumbass decided to try and help the cops by blocking him. Wich is classed as a vdm. I recived a 2 day ban and i did not first understand why i got banned but today i do understand at 100%. Then i got a  7 day becuas me and my friend was trying to zip and take away 2 guys who were using racist and homophobic slurs at people. I will admit i did care about the 7 day ban but i was happy to see they got permed.  Then came the perm bann. And looking back at it i am deeply ashamed. Honestly the mistakes i did there out of rage im happy that i got banned. that was me just trying to gain a advanteg over my rage. But i am happy to say that i have played on the Gta server on fivemm and on other serious rp servers both on arma and gta. Where i have learned from my mistakes and have yet to recive any bans since my arma ban here. I am also happy that Bowen permad me instead of letting me back in to the server 3 months ago. He was 100% right him letting me back woukd have resulted not good for me.  Now today i am happy and very confterble that i will make great success in Malden and my new rp ideas will bring some laughs in. I am planning to stay pernamently and the rules are understood and respected by me now.

Now on to the bump: 

That was me being really silly. Comming from a diffrent forums page i am not used to this one. I totally forgot about the bump and when posting the message i got the 3 day lock. After that i wanted to post that im sorry and thought quote would not  bump it. But to my supprise i did. And feeling more ashammed then ever i legit messeged the admin just telling him to denie it becuas i feelt bad that i bumped it and others would go under mine becuas of my mistake. so i am happy it got denied and i got to read the rules more specific on the unbann proccess. My idea of bumping is that if i post anything unrelated to the unbann its classed as bump and quotes are not bumps.  But now i understand everything about the bump and unbann system so i know how to propperly work. Sorry for late respond and this big text wanted to post all of my honesty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right then. I am going to unban you and give you another chance. However, coming back from a permanent ban will not reset your ban history meaning your next ban will be for 6 months with no appeal. This means that you need to keep yourself out of trouble and prove to us that you can now play and follow all the rules on the server.

Don't ruin your opportunity. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back