What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Police Impound Listings For Mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Basically when Police are adding vehicles to the impound list I am coming across a lot of jobs that just are no longer there (it would be great if once they are accepted by another mechanic that it drops off the list) - the chances of that vehicle being moved or stolen since it was added is slim in my opinion.

On the few occasions the vehicle is still there for collection I check to see that the registration is matching the list and the vehicle but it will not let me put it on the flatbed - see below captures;

https://streamable.com/lfu25k
https://streamable.com/fo89hz

Does this only happen for local plates or for player-owned vehicles also?

Local cars are set to despawn when there's no players near them, so this could be the cause

I've only noticed it on local cars - not had a dispatch for player-owned just yet

From experience local cars do despawn, which does mean a wasted journey sometimes. Player cars should remain. About 90% of the local cars I have been to disappear and I've only had 1 player one not be there, but could have a valid reason.

Ideally it would be good if the car can be flagged to remain active if possible. Not sure if it can but will place on the dev list as a bug, pending update if it's possible.

Issue #112 raised.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back