What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

So I kicked my pc...

Bob Wilkinson

Wiki Editor
...accidentally, obviously. It froze so i restarted and now my front & rear headphone jacks don't seem to exist. They're not in my sound settings as output devices and in device manager they appear like this:

image.png

I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling the drivers with no luck, only way to get audio is through my monitors which comes through the DP cables. It works having headphones plugged into them is fucky

Any suggestions or do I need a sound card? Motherboard is GA-Z170-HD3P and it has integrated audio. Cheers

help

...accidentally, obviously. It froze so i restarted and now my front & rear headphone jacks don't seem to exist. They're not in my sound settings as output devices and in device manager they appear like this:

View attachment 17496

I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling the drivers with no luck, only way to get audio is through my monitors which comes through the DP cables. It works having headphones plugged into them is fucky

Any suggestions or do I need a sound card? Motherboard is GA-Z170-HD3P and it has integrated audio. Cheers

help
Have you taken a look at the connectors by the motherboard and verified that they are connected and they are fully inserted?

Back