What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Toaster - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggk

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Stijn Snuffelbuttt

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Toaster

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 07/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Okay so I was driving down the road and there was a random guy trying to push me off the road. we both exploded and we came to an agreement. Then Toaster came on and shot me while we were not in a active roleplaying situation. They have threathend the gang all day so they where targeting us all the time and this incident was clearly not valid RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/tnCXwNv43mU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Stijn, Im sorry that you had to bring this to the forums and hope to clear this up between us.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

It would be helpful not to lie and actually reach out to me about this before you bring this to the forums as you did not contact me in any way shape or form after this scenario. You could have asked me to join TS or message me in OOC to find an alternate suitable form of contact for you to discuss this together but you did not. Instead after the incident you had gone silent in game to disconnect not long after.

Also in the video there was no prior context provided the reason i executed you was because you and your gang (MPS) and me and my gang (Vulcan) have had past conflict and feuds, we attempted to hunt you and made it known that we were not on kind grounds, so if we saw you or any member of MPS, we would act on it in a conflictual manner to act out a rival gang situation roleplay scenario, you were aware of this. This is because we had past legitimate roleplay scenarios together as gangs that ended up in conflict causing this rival gang dialogue. I did not do it for no reason or hatred for you as an individual.

Im sorry if you feel like the execution was not acted out in roleplay to you're satisfaction, but i made it clear that MPS and Vulcan was not on good terms, you admitted to it in the video otherwise i would have elaborated. Maybe i should have elaborated anyway more to satsfy you with a descriptive suitable roleplay scenario to your satisfaction and if this were to happen again elaborating would support me in video evidence too, to provide more context on my behalf, i have been made aware of and learned this. I thank you for that.

Also you accuse me of metagaming, i have provided context to the "RDM" accusation, now i will provide information on the video conversation itself, which you did not as your microphone was not recorded, which leaves a huge hole in your case contextually. This hole supports you more in favour as because not having your microphone recorded lacks you admitting to the questions and context i was asking, therefore proving it was valid Roleplay and no metagaming occured.

I remember the conversation as if it was yesterday and will provide what he said in the conversation that he has not, and also provide context as what he has not regarding to the scenario.

(2:38) Of the video, the conversation goes:

Me - "Whats his name?" 

Stijn - "Stijn"

Me - "Oh, you're part of MPS arnt you" (mic cuts out)

Stijn - "what?"

Me - "You're MPS?"

Stijn - "Yeah"

Me - "Ah. You know the condition between MPS and Vulcan right now right?"

Stijn - "Yeah"

Ends (3:05)

No metagaming was conducted, and the video regardless of not having a recorded microphone proves that as i ensured to ask his name and confirm his clan (as we had met before) and he admitted to both of those pieces of information to act on, if he didn't give a name or clan info i would not be able to act on it as i wouldn't know who he was. He was also aware of gangs conflict. This report is shielded by a lack of context entirely based on the presupposition that he did not admit to my questions and that he did not know anything about my gang and his gangs great rival feud, and having any sort of interaction would result in a conflict-like roleplay dialogue. Which is false.

If you would like to further resolve this civilly i am more than happy to, please contact me via the forums direct messages, TS or in the server and we will get this sorted.

Thanks,

-Toaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for you @Toasterwhy did you execute a player who had died to a car crash? 

@Toasteryou have 24 hour to reply to this report or I will have to continue with it without your side.

Question for you @Toasterwhy did you execute a player who had died to a car crash? 
I turned up and regardless of how he died i engaged in roleplay with him (conflict based gang dialogue) where i understand you may say lack there of, i apologies for my vagueness and should have dragged out the roleplay scenario and elaborated. As for the execution, i was not involved in the vehicles or any cause leading up to his injury to take advantage of that. As far as im aware its not against any rule to execute anyone that is down regardless of how they got there (only if i acted under RDM or VDM myself to get them down, and took advantage of it, but i didnt.) Unless the new "common sense" ridiculous ban rational comes in then the thousands of times that scenarios like has taken place needs to be assessed as i dont know a player that hasnt executed a downed player before that died by other means. I carried out a roleplay scenario and ensured that i didnt break rules, i could have just rolled up saw his name and shoot him without saying a word. But i didnt. I ensured not to break rules (RDM/VDM) everything about that has been explained in the former.

Unless the new "common sense" ridiculous ban rational comes in
please explain to me how it is not common sense to execute someone who has died to a car crash. This has always been the case. 

If we take your reasoning, lets set out a scenario. 

Player A VDMs player B on purpose (not saying that happened in your scenario). Player C (a friend of player A) come in and executes him. Is this fair?

or how about:

Player A runs up to Player B in the green zone, knocks him out and takes him out of the green zone. Player A then goes on to shoot player B with little RP. Player C see's this happening, doesn't necessarily know Player A but does have a grudge against Player B. Should Player C use this to their advantage and get one over on Player B?

I am interested in your thoughts. 

Player A runs up to Player B in the green zone, knocks him out and takes him out of the green zone. Player A then goes on to shoot player B with little RP. Player C see's this happening, doesn't necessarily know Player A but does have a grudge against Player B. Should Player C use this to their advantage and get one over on Player B?

These analogies when provided with context are and i assume to make me look bad in this case, as they are ridiculous without context and when compared with mine. 

One. i do not know Player A, he is not acting with nor for me. 

Two. I did not see this happen, i had no idea what happened to him whether it was VDM or not you cannot punish me for taking advantage of a rule break or fine situation when i was unaware of what happened.

Three. I do not have a grudge, i asked their names out of RP if he gave me an alias or different name i would not have known him. Therefore not carrying out a gang conflict roleplay scenario and executing him. I do not hate, or have bias towards any player. I only act out in RP.

Also it is very common for people to be executed after being killed by other means, what if i found out his name and instead of executing him i would kidnap him and carry out more RP and execute him in another location in front of my gang or AAN, he would have died either way but made the TTK longer. Yet the kidnap scenario would be more valid and accepted...

If it has always been the case why isn't there a rule for it? Or atleast a "common sense" description of how to approach a situation(s) logically. Issuing a ban under common sense is just an excuse to ban someone without reason or providing an actual rule break, out of a bias or hate i would not know. Otherwise admins could go round banning people saying "they do not have common sense" i have read the rules and i play by them.
Regardless if its an analogy or not i cannot give thoughts without provided context, its too vague. If i were to provide thoughts to this uncontextual scenario (as it differs to mine) it would be against my case (because of no context), allowing you to question my logic in relation to my case. I'm not falling for the trap.

I have provided information on the scenario as much to my ability, if it is not enough to make a conclusion i cannot help that, i have no more to give.

Right, first off: No, I am not trying to make you look bad. I do not need to do this, nor would I want to. That serves me no purpose whatsoever. I am trying to understand your mindset so that I may be able to point it in the right direction. 

Secondly, do you just randomly ask everyone their name when they are on the ground or do you just do it to those people who's name you see and realise they are someone of interest? 

Thirdly, do you honestly think you do not fall foul of rule G6.1.3? Can you really say that what you did was high quality roleplay? 

And finally, 

what if i found out his name and instead of executing him i would kidnap him and carry out more RP and execute him in another location in front of my gang or AAN, he would have died either way but made the TTK longer. Yet the kidnap scenario would be more valid and accepted...
YES! 100%! are you honestly asking if its better to roleplay for longer? because the answer is a resounding YES. 

Now, is there anything you would like to add @Toasterbefore I conclude this report?

Secondly, do you just randomly ask everyone their name when they are on the ground or do you just do it to those people who's name you see and realise they are someone of interest? Yes, yes i do. Ask anyone? i know alot of people on the server i like to ask names to everyone so i cant talk with them about interactions weve had, or any affiliations/rivals about my gang to kick off a roleplay scenario whether it be friendly or conflict based. Another assumption statement to make me look bad.

Thirdly, do you honestly think you do not fall foul of rule G6.1.3? Can you really say that what you did was high quality roleplay? 

And of course, if you actually read my first response and considered any of it i actually apologized for low quality RP, i know i should have dragged it out, elaborated or come up with a creative scenario, i was stating that i did not do what hes getting me done for e.g RDM/Metagaming which i did not.

And finally, 

YES! 100%! are you honestly asking if its better to roleplay for longer? because the answer is a resounding YES. 

And i was not asking.. i was stating that he was going to die either way, it was more of a thought exercise which compared a kidnapping to my low quality RP which again, i said sorry for and went over it.

All that id like to add is yes my quality of RP was not acceptable, if thats my punishment fair enough but i hate that this report has been so botched that you have to dig to correct him out of this poorly comprised report. Everything hes accusing me of i have gone over and have not done anything of what he had said (RDM/Meta) to me it seems like he just doesnt like me and wants me punished which i assume i will be, but not for a reason that he is or was aware of at the time making this hate report. I am a friendly guy and would have solved/comped him if he didnt lie and actually contacted me after. Thank you for covering this case, i respect you as you found a flaw in this report based on my RP which the accuser was not even aware of, and again i have learned from this and my quality of RP in this scenario was poor, i will work on this and try and be better.

All that id like to add is yes my quality of RP was not acceptable, if thats my punishment fair enough but i hate that this report has been so botched that you have to dig to correct him out of this poorly comprised report. Everything hes accusing me of i have gone over and have not done anything of what he had said (RDM/Meta) to me it seems like he just doesnt like me and wants me punished which i assume i will be, but not for a reason that he is or was aware of at the time making this hate report. I am a friendly guy and would have solved/comped him if he didnt lie and actually contacted me after. Thank you for covering this case, i respect you as you found a flaw in this report based on my RP which the accuser was not even aware of, and again i have learned from this and my quality of RP in this scenario was poor, i will work on this and try and be better.
Frankly that is all I was looking for in this. Again though, you seem to feel as though I am attacking you or trying to make you look bad. And again, I really have no need to do this. I know neither you nor the reporter very well, I don't have any axe to grind. Someone who was out to get you would have approved this report without a second thought. I am not the kind of person who it looking to ban anyone and everyone. If I can do my job successfully without having to ban, I would consider that better. Hence why I have decided to do this report this way. I feel as though speaking to me for any length of time is punishment enough! XD

Back to the report though, yes I can be overly thorough but I like to get to the bottom of things. You are correct this is not VDM and Meta gaming is unprovable in this case, but you did indeed fall short of executing with HQ RP. I would also like to state now that going forward, you cannot execute someone who has been downed by the result of VDM or a bug, its just not fair. As for how I deal with this report, that follows:

Report Accepted

@ToasterWarning for G6.1.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back