What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Billy6940 - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy6940

Compensation Request

In-game Name: billy

Game: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561198833977952

The date when this happened: 07/22/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: So i stole this guys hummingbird then he shot me with no initiation then i asked him why and he said the server doesnt work and its garbage and its all in chat logs his name is James Bob from Friendly mafia idk if thats bannable for him like saying that but i just want the money worth from the hummingbird i was gonna steal it bc i need a heli. This is like a comp/report player thing and i didnt know which to pick so i went with this one.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhjAPSZ0HGs

Lost items and total value of compensation: Hummingbird

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

If you feel that you have lost items due to a rule break, the correct process is to first file a report a player and get that approved before filing a compensation request.

Also the clip that you have provided shows almost no context as to what happened during this situation, so I would advise you trying to get a longer video of the situation.

(3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs. The only exception to this is blatant rulebreaks.)

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back