What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Kieran Tigerforce & An Officer in a grey shirt

Dazz

Banned
During a situation the other day regarding a pharmacy robbery I had said I had a bomb with a dead man switch (obviously that isn't a thing that you can do in the city but I was trying to RP out a situation) after saying I had a dead man switch I was shot in the head and I weren't the happiest about this thought it was pretty poorly played out. In my head I thought the situation was over and had basically been met with a shitty end but Kieran and another officer who's name I did not catch RP the situation out great. Long story short they defused the bomb and disabled the switch, they also treated my wounds and took me to hospital and in our interaction they ended up losing me. I would just like to say to both of them that I think you two provided great RP in a time that police seem to want to win every situation instead of RPing it out so thank you both hope to have more interactions with you in the future.
unknown.png

I was the other officer in the grey shirt. It was defiantly a different and refreshing situation and I actually really enjoyed roleplaying it through, the city needs more creative people like yourself @Darren Bridges good job keep it up

Hey mate,

Cheers for this i had a lot of fun to with the rp situation shame we lost you at the hospital due to all the chaos but good job from yourself for giving us a unique situation rather then the a dull non creative one.

It was unfortunate you got a bullet in the head, I was too busy pissing myself at your accent shouting ‘I’ve gotta bomb’. It was a creative role play as always darren good stuff 

Back