What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Why relic is best gang #1

Moved to the correct category.

Last edited by a moderator:
worst gang, killed off altis life by scaring away new players. KEEP UP THE WORK !!!!
Say's the group that is literally exploiting houses on Malden already and robbing every person you see and starting arguments and toxicity in chat. Please keep your salty little self, to yourself. Thanks.

Say's the group that is literally exploiting houses on Malden already and robbing every person you see and starting arguments and toxicity in chat. Please keep your salty little self, to yourself. Thanks.
we wouldnt need malden if u didnt scare away altis players, and yes i can rob everyone cause i have the new player tag. @SpartanHordeprofile pic looking cute

How about we calm it down a notch...

If posting on the forums without breaching our rules is an issue - the ability to post can easily be revoked. Consider this fair warning for future comments.

we wouldnt need malden if u didnt scare away altis players, and yes i can rob everyone cause i have the new player tag. @SpartanHordeprofile pic looking cute
I've asked for almost 2 years to everyone that is in your little witch hunt circle, dm me some actual footage and I'll resolve it within the gang, when you say stuff like this with literally no evidence, for 2 years straight, does it not get boring yet? Give over, anyone with IQ over 5 knows how wrong you are, you act like you's are not so different to us, only thing is, we learnt off old gangs doing it to us, such as yourself. Genuinely DM me evidence or give over, always trying to start drama, give over and move on, it's a game, treat it as such rather than trying to cause drama. If you want to shoot us ingame, that's fine, come be hostile etc, leave it off the Forums and OOC ingame, you spoil it for others, tahh.

Back