What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Benzema and Manu Alone - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJojo

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Suspicious Fox

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Benzema and Manu Alone

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 07/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1850

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was standing with some police enjoying the sun when there was a bit of a blockage on the road, then Benzema plowed into the cars causing everyone to be downed. This could have been an accident however the speed he was going at would suggest overwise, and what his friend did in the next clip casts doubt on that too. : https://youtu.be/N_35uIbx6jE

You can see it was Benzema from the "You were hit by a vehicle controlled by Benzema" message.

Next up I was loaded into Manu Alone's car when I was done (without my permission) and he proceeded to drive around the town narrowly missing cars, until he plowed straight into another car that was trying to block him. https://youtu.be/P4SD1UkH2dY

You can see it was Manu Alone from the "incapacitated" message as soon as he hits the car and he dies from the impact.

Whether or not this is enough to be actioned on, that is the facts 🙂

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @TheJojo

Sorry for the delay in getting to this report. Pretty clear that these two simply VDMed for the fun of it. As such they have been banned. Thank you for your report!

Action taken: 

Manu Alone, A1.1 VDM 1 day ban. 

Benzema, A1.1 VDM 1 day ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back