What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 586 and 561 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pagal Pathan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 586 and 561

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format:

What best describes this incident ?: rvdm/trolling/rdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As you can clearly see in the video. I was doing trucking minding my own business and this car deliberately rams into my truck causing me to lose my cargo and truck. I then step out to talk about it and I get hit by a bat? I tried calling them on ts they didnt respond in ooc so the forum is the only place to take this matter,

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/lMPIpDREMVQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i am the girl in the vid. First of all i didnt crash into you on purpose i was looking behind me watching the police chase. second of all u step out the truck shouting to us calling us assholes as we come to apologise to you. I hit you with a bat because you called me a bitch and i didnt appreciate the way you were speaking to me. Lastly we told you in ooc not long after you called us in that we were waiting and i was in there for at least a hour and u failed to come talk about it.

thanks

I'm the man in the video as she has already said she wasn't paying attention when she hit into you with our car, I attempted to get you in TS multiple times after I saw you wanted us to join yet you failed to do so on your behalf, also calling us dickheads and then her a bitch makes it reasonable to hit you with the bat, so I feel there is nothing wrong with what happened in the clip.

alright lets get this straight. I am doing a trucking job. you see me coming at max speed and you make a direct turn and run into me. Ofc I would be furious. I came out to talk. Yes I called u an asshole and her a bitch but I guess my anger is justified instead yall decided to hit me with a bat? As for the TS bit I waited 5-10 mins for you to reply me on chat but I had to hop off as it was getting late. So yeah my bad for not coming on ts. But that right there is rvdm/trolling and rdm in my eyes. And it doesnt make any sense. The cops went straight down the road whereas yall made a turn? pls stop giving me bs for something where you were in the wrong.

How is this RDM in your eyes you got hit once with a bat? and we never said we was directly following the cop we was watching the pursuit, we stopped when we crashed into you and then getting out to atleast rp it and not just driving off, anyone trolling would not have done so in my eyes. 

as i said if u read what i stated i was looking behind me. why would i just ram into u on purpose then apologise haha. ur anger isnt justified at all you shouldnt go around calling me a bitch and both of us assholes. please stop trying to play the victim when we done nothing wrong. ill let u think that its vdm and trolling but it aint haha. im not giving u bs just telling u the story:)

And to say this is RDM is just stupid the definition of RDM is as followed: RDM occurs when either you kill someone, or someone else kills you without any valid reason or roleplaying events leading up to it. From my eyes the RP in that scene was fine, making a report about it is just trying to cause an issue when nothing is wrong.

into u on purpose then apologise haha
I think i have played the video multiple times and i haven't heard the apology once.

ur anger isnt justified at all you shouldnt go around calling me a bitch and both of us assholes.
so how was i supposed to handle the situation? Be all nice and say oh its fine you rammed into my vehicle (at the time of the incident I would only assume it was deliberate)? If thats how easily you get offended I don't think you should be playing GTA. Its not like I said a racial slur or something. 

Also fine you rammed into my truck by mistake, which is fine (given it was a mistake which the staff will decide). Calling you a bitch or an asshole doesn't give u a valid reason to attempt to RDM me. You couldve pulled out a weapon or anything and asked me to leave and I wouldve left but instead you decided to hit me with the bat? 

And to say this is RDM is just stupid the definition of RDM is as followed: RDM occurs when either you kill someone, or someone else kills you without any valid reason or roleplaying events leading up to it. From my eyes the RP in that scene was fine, making a report about it is just trying to cause an issue when nothing is wrong.
Coming to you. It was an attempt to RDM. Considering if my Health wasn't full before I got hit I'd be dead on the ground? 

You can see in the video you start calling us assholes straight away not even giving us the chance to apologise. end of the day i aint gonna sit there n apologise when u are calling me an asshole ofc we are gonna snap back. i never once said i got offended i said i didnt appreciate how u spoke to us. i can take whatever someone throws at me haha. as ive said i didnt attempt to rdm you hahaha i couldve easily killed you there and then. if we were wanting to rdm/troll i wouldve drove off or killed u. also do not involve bryn i was the one who hit u because of ur actions before. but ill let u sit here n cry bout it but we have done nothing wrong n im over it. will let staff decide:)

so how was i supposed to handle the situation? Be all nice and say oh its fine you rammed into my vehicle (at the time of the incident I would only assume it was deliberate)? If thats how easily you get offended I don't think you should be playing GTA. Its not like I said a racial slur or something. 
If your going to start saying things like you shouldn't be playing GTA if you cant handle that then I suggest you take your own advice on that one, if you cant take getting hit with a baseball bat as a result of you calling us names then you should not be playing, saying its RDM or even an attempt to RDM is not correct if we wanted you dead you would of been but that is not what we wanted, it was a warning to watch your mouth, and we did not get to apologise as Liv has already stated you mouthed off to us instantly, what if the steering has broken you didn't give us a chance to explain this, but if you wish to continue this argument because you got a little bit upset that's fine with me.

You can see in the video you start calling us assholes straight away not even giving us the chance to apologise. end of the day i aint gonna sit there n apologise when u are calling me an asshole ofc we are gonna snap back
so how do you expect me to react? be all nice to you after that situation (where from my pov at that time i would think that it was deliberate rvdm)? Calling you an asshole or a bitch gives you no free pass to committing or trying to commit rdm. You didn't know what hp i was on before you hit me with that bat and i couldve easily went down. Luckily I had enough health. 

If your going to start saying things like you shouldn't be playing GTA if you cant handle that then I suggest you take your own advice on that one, if you cant take getting hit with a baseball bat as a result of you calling us names then you should not be playing,
I don't think I have got anything left to say after that. I wasn't breaking/didn't break any rules whereas id 586 did. I really don't care what people say to me as I don't get easily offended. I made this report because there was a breach in rules (in my eyes) not because I was offended.

saying its RDM or even an attempt to RDM is not correct if we wanted you dead you would of been but that is not what we wanted, it was a warning to watch your mouth, and we did not get to apologise as Liv has already stated you mouthed off to us instantly,
It is an attempt to RDM unless you are using some external software to know what my hp was. Also I think id 586 mentioned above that she apologised when she clearly didn't. Stick to one point stop changing your arguments please. 

Anyways I'll rest my case to the staff. There was clearly an attempt to RDM. I still don't buy the wrong turn story but it is what is. Let the staff decide.

She said she didn't have the chance to apologise if you read it correctly, and again saying its an attempt to RDM is really stupid as I could of killed you and so could she, so its not changing my point, but I agree we let staff decide as we clearly are not getting anywhere with each other at this point.

Hello @RazihkTo be honest, this looks like an accident. They happen. And when you start calling people names, yes, they will likely hit you. I'm sorry that you lost out due to this but I don't see any reason to ban people over a clear accident. 

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back