What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Chris Atlas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for Chris Atlas 

In-game Name: Chris Atlas

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198156917392

Ban ID: rpuk#4868

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was clocked in as a medic for the morning shift. I attended a patient up near Sandy shores type area. After leaving the scene I noticed a blue ping on the map from a previous park ranger job so went to clear it just in case a patient goes down and there’s a blip over the top of their distress marker. Once I got there i hopped out the car, pressed E and instantly got disconnected with the message illegal client.

Why should we unban you ?: If I have done something wrong by trying to clear the blip i truly apologise. I had absolutely no intention to cheese any systems. If using NVE is a problem I will also remove this but since I’ve been playing for a while now with it, and know many others who do, I can’t imagine this is the problem? I spend 90% of my time as a medic and the other 10% as a trucker or park ranger so I have no reason to use any sort of Trainer etc.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you give some more details of what you did this day and when. When were you doing park ranger jobs whne did you clock in etc.etc.

We need the full story with as many details as possible.

I’m not exactly sure of the exact time I clocked in for either job. Probably around 8am ish at server restart for park ranger and ended up dying after 30mins to an hour because of my terrible driving so went and clocked on as medic since none were on.

Was a quiet morning so first call of the day was around 9:30ish. After that I immediately went to the blip to clear it which was about 1.5miles (ingame) away and as I got out the car, I hit E to take the photo and clear the marker and it instantly disconnected me and crashed my client. It may possibly have been because I was clocked in as a medic at the same time but honestly I was just trying to clear the blip as we often get people downed in that area from the murder kitties etc. There was no intention to try and cheese a job system. I figured if I wasn’t clocked in as a ranger then I wouldn’t get the job money. I tried to rejoin and was met with the ban message “Illegal Client”. I quickly searched for forums people with similar issues which had replies from staff saying open a ticket, which I did at 10:09am (a few mins after the ban) and was told to make an unban appeal. 

For further context, I use Natural Vision Enhanced (an ENB / reshade) and have used QuantV in the past (same thing just slightly different visuals) both are approved mods by FiveM but many other people I know use these same mods in the server and have no issues.  The night before it said there was an update ready for the ENB and in the morning it had updated, not sure if this is relevant? There was also a GeForce driver update the same night. Again no idea if it’s relevant, just trying to provide info. 

I can assure you no illegal client or software was used. I own a legit copy of everything. If you check my stats I haven’t even killed a person in game since I only have one character who’s a medic so an aim bot or trainer would be utterly useless and I’ve earned all my cash ingame legitimately. 

@recon9 if you need anything else at all, such as FiveM build numbers or screenshots of FiveM / GTA directory idk just let me know. There’s nothing to hide. 

Hope we can get this sorted so I can get back on duty soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Chris AtlasWe have found the reason for your ban, and it was a mistake on our end. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience. This ban will not count towards anything in the future. All the best

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back