What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Cars duplicating from impound maybe some parking spots too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

so last night i asked for my car from the impound i asked for it to be retrived and it spawned 2 cars in i obv then parked both cars up round the back then asked for my normal car back a lad had managed to spawn 3 cars exactly the same to which then i stated it would be a good idea for them to park up all 3 cars as only one shows up in the parking bay menu as i stated that it could be a gov issue if they find out people are duping cars! a fix would stop people stealing other peoples cars that have been left behind i.e lockpicked and items stolen or gaining speeding tickets or worse i have also noticed that this happened a few times at the trucking depo parking bay. i have only just mananged to start recording so dont have any video footage im sure its something to do with the traffic tho as there was a few people about at the time i will try and get some video footage for you guys later so i can test it out so it can be fixed as i dont want peoples stuff be stolen or the exploit to be abused i.e 5 lads driving round in the same car

Hi, Thanks for your bug report!

This should be fixed in the next update.

• Love
Reactions: Ak
@Painti was just gonna upload a video right now 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As you can see i stored all of the same car i was then able to steal and search through the other persons car obv he could of lost anything that was init or the car could be used for other things least you guys are aware thought i would just bring it to your attention 🙂

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back