What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - MrBiggy - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBiggy

Unban Appeal for MrBiggy 

In-game Name: Jammal Johnson

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198131216229

Ban ID: 2.8

Reason given for your ban: 2.8 Perm/Perm MAtt

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned as i offered IRL money to a gang member on the website chat IMO it was a joke but sadly in the rules it did state that it wasn't allowed i looked past that i hold my hands up and say that it was a stupid mistake ive leant from my mistakes now and fully understand the rules.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe i should be unbanned as i made a little stupid mistake and rated myself as a decent role player within the community and i believe that i can come back even better now that i fully understand the rules and id love to be able to play the new malden life server as its a really cool map. I believe i should be given another chance. I hope you can understand me with making this little mistake and i do apoliges and hope we can move on from this.

Thanks,

Jammal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please quote me the rule you broke and explain, in your own words, why it is in place. 

@Samantha

[SIZE=medium](C1.11) Trading - Roleplay UK does not condone any sort of real life to ingame trading or vice versa. This is due to the fact that we do not want to look like a commercial entity, or any of our members for that case. You are free to donate on behalf of a member as an act of kindness, but not in return for an item. Bad Example: “Whoever wants donator send me 2 million in cash.” Exception: “I am having a cross Altis race, winner will receive a free donator package for one month!” (Please authorise with a staff member if you wish to do this, or we may see it as a breach of this rule.). Permanent Ban[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This is the rule i was banned for. I believe this rule is in place as it is against Bohimias rules to pay for any perks within the game and if they were to find out this was happening with all players within the server that the server could be shut down so it is also in place to make sure that this is not the case. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I was banned over a year ago now on altis life and i totally understand that what i did at the time was wrong and i have held my hands up and said i understand and accept i was in the wrong i believe that ive had the chance to understand that id done something stupid and i can only hope to be given another chance.[/SIZE]

Hello @MrBiggythis was your chance. You already had a ban before this for frankly a silly thing. On top of that, after your appeal got denied by Wilco all that time ago, you decided to message a staff member being quite rude. Why should you get yet another chance?

@Bowen I was really heated in the moment and upset with the fact i was perm banned this was a while ago now and ive since had the time to take a step away from arma. I believe now i know ive done wrong and i can only hope yous can see that i am holding my hands up and accepting i made a mistake and hopefully this wont be held against me for the stupid thing i did back then. I'd happily appogies to any staff member i may have upset at the time. I hope you can see i'd like a chance and i understand that if i mess up again i can be banned again.

Thanks and i hope to hear a reply from you.

Ok, here's a question. You say that it was all a joke back then. Was it a joke or were you really trying to buy something in-game with real money? Please be honest.

@Bowen IMO it was a joke the guy was in my gang the way of my wording looks like i 100% mean it but if that was the case id of got in a chat with the guy in teamspeak and tried that way but i didn't. Tbqh i was saving up for a house IRL back then so spending money on getting something in game was really the last thing id of liked to spend my money on. But i do agree with the staff that looked at my appeal back in the day that the message i sent looks like i wasn't joking. But it wasn't my intention to actually do it.

Tbqh once i had sent the message back then i was informed by one of the lads in the gang at the time that i was daft and it wouldn't be taken in the way i was wording it.

As i say though i still hold my hands up and understand that i messed up made a big mistake broke a rule and hopefully you can see that i've learnt my lesson that that im basically on one knee saying let me have one last chance if i mess it up then far enough but you have my word that i dont intend to brake any rules i only intend to come in and RP to the best of my ability.

Thanks.

I will go ahead and grant you one and only one chance to prove that you are capable of playing within the rules. I don't want to see you back on the appeals section again. Should you end up back here, I seriously doubt your chances of getting unbanned again. Please do not waste this opportunity, we only want the best of the best here so please make sure you uphold that standard going forward. 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back