What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 788 & 2 unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exorcist

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pagal Khan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 788 & 2 unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP/ RDM / VDM attempt

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My car got stolen from outside the Bolingbroke Penitentiary i instantly reported my vehicle stolen on the police helpline and tried to get in contact with a police officer but he told me that he cannot track my vehicle.
after some time i saw my vehicle passing by the pillbox hospital and i went to ask them to return the vehicle else i will lock the car and i did when they tried to escape but they came back crashing into me and my friend and shot me in the face because i didn't unlock my car.
i don't see any rp in all this situation & i wanted the car back because of the fines they would put on the car.
i also tried to call 788 on teamspeak on the ooc chat but was ignored.
this whole incident took place between 1-3am on the said date

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/xBAmBeBjZM0

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Just got my car back from legion parking and i checked the fines evidence of the fact that they went around unrealistically driving around the city deliberately getting fines issued on my name. I don't think that falls under QUALITY RP.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

I feel we gave you enough chance to unlock the vehicle and i think if there was footage of what you was saying i think that would help with this and I cannot remember you asking me to come and resolve this or maybe i didn't see it i could be wrong tho

@Pagal Khan Please provide a video with audio in which we can hear you as well

Last edited by a moderator:
when i first approached you guys i simply said thats my car and i want it back else i'll lock it then you guys decided to run away then after realizing the car was locked you tried to vdm and kept shouting unlock the car unlock the car on which i said i just want the car back and i won't unlock it till you agree 
thats what i recall happening
@Ramsorry but due to the screen capture software settings my voice isn't recorded.

Unfortunately, without being able to hear your side of the roleplay I will not be able to go any further with this report.

Declined - Lack of evidence

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back