What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - henry bobbies id420 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchell94

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mitchell gerritsen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: henry bobbies id420

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1430

What best describes this incident ?: combat log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i had a fight with him in hospital i downed him and then took him outside.where he houdined so a few mins later i decided to go to the hospital. to see if his in there or not to .he was so i tryed speaking to him he woke up and instantly attacked me then i stabbed him and he houdined agian

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/59231549/d1337oVfG3F8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Unfortunately, you do not seem to have footage of the first combat log, but the second one seems fairly clear. The player in question has had enough time to respond to this report so I will go ahead and action it. Next time you report someone though, please make sure your sound is working. It was fortunate that in this case, voice wasn't really a factor. 

Action taken: 43992, C2.3 Combat logging, Perm ban.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back