What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Pablo Tescobar - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy6940

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: billy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Pablo Tescobar

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 07/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1640

What best describes this incident ?: Vdm/exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend aethon robbed a Mohawk from Jhouxie (relic) then as we are landing at the chop shop his gangmate (pablo tescobar) flew into us with his huron on purpose to stop us scrapping the mohawk, we asked them to come to ts they said it doesnt work then we proceeded to give them our discord and they never messaged we talked to warwick in ts after in support, and from what me and aethon can see its clear cut vdm and exploiting.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZn9ymOh7fM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
right then. i tried adding the discord and it was an invalid username. iprocceeded to message billy and then ouc for another discord cause it was wrong but got no replies. then went to ts to join room to say this but no rooms available.( my ts double plays audio hence me saying rather use discord). 

now for the situation. i lent jouhxi my mohwak to farm diamonds as i was flying huron. i hear hes getting robbed so fly in direction and see heli going towards north island. i was annoyed at the people who stole it as there gang have been caught and have several times expolited my gangs houses by accessing inventory outside without even breaking in(doors locked on arrival) yet they have accessed and stolen or in the case they were caught deleted everything inside. so in the annoyed mindset i had i wanted to get the heli back i flew too fast for my attempt at flying close to scare and maybe rotor tap the heli. the speed i was flying was too fast so heli control was near lost. i accept this is wrong and apologise.

250k has been given

they insisted the mohawk was sold instead of them stealing it so total value is 850k given. 

im being asked for another 330k which will take the value to over a million which i deem to be a blackmail scam to rinse me of money or report goes through

The reason so much has been asked is because thats what we wouldve gotton from a comp request. 600k for the mohawk, 150k for the gear. and you also wouldnt have the mohawk anymore bc of the exploiting/vdm. Say if this report would have gone through we would have gotton 750k and you wouldve gotton banned wheras your not getting banned and youve paid 430k and you havent got your mohawk but we still need 320k.

i've spoken to a member of staff for advice and they said if you are refusing to pay the remaining 320k we will give your money back and take it to a report and comp. as for the vdm and exploit you would get banned and we would get the 750k but its only fair that we get the money and you no longer have the heli as it could be alot worse and we would still get our full price.

Initial agreement both parties agreed on. - Mohawk and 150k cash - 750k cash VALUE. Payed.

750k value was agreed on, 600k for the Mohawk, told you's you can go steal it / scrap it, Aethon wanted it scrapped and wanted the money out of it, which is 180k, so current value is 600k, I then payed 250k because I miscalculated, so already you have 100k more than you asked for, you have been given 850k total value, the deal was 750k, you've been comped and now trying to blackmail more money out of me.

You say if you made a comp request, I'm fairly sure an Admin would check to make sure you bought a Mohawk and not kept the money, so even if you got the mohawk, you would have gotten 150k roughly for loadouts, and spent 600k on buying a mohawk surely? In our situation, you got 250k for loadouts and requested for the Mohawk to be scrapped instead and given the money from it which has been done. You are asking me to pay in total, almost 1.2m in total in value, almost 500k extra to the original deal both parties made, thus you are clearly trying to scam and blackmail more money out of it, I request Aethon to show evidence of 850k value being given and for you BOTH to stop harrassing me now please. If you wanted the Mohawk, take that up with Aethon, he wanted it scrapped and the 180k be payed, that's still 600k value, I don't understand what you think or genuinely trying to pull, but the agreement was 750k value, not 750k cash, that's just silly, both parties came to the deal, you got payed 100k extra, now you're just trying to blackmail more out of me

we agreed on 750k cash, i was gonna get 400k and aethon was gonna get 350. we did not agree on value otherwise we wouldnt have done the deal as its not worth it we are just losing money.

Report closed on request of the reporter

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back