What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Tony Luciano (45197) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixtyTwoSixx

Lost MC
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jonny Barnes

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Tony Luciano (45197)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1750

What best describes this incident ?: Racial Slur's

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in a RP situation and got knifed and was lying injured on the ground and he started calling me Names relating to being a Pikey/knacker, Also Dirty Culchie (Which means Dirty Farmer because of where i live in ireland) and also telling me go back to the Traveler SITE in relation to being a pikey and being one is highly insulting to me and to a few others on the server and should be dealt with swiftly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/sg3twnIFPKo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Its my first time on the server tbh, i was talking without roleplay and being Irish, at least in my area, calling someone a "piebald" or saying "back to the traveller site" is not a "racial slur".  I did not call him a pickey or a knacker. When meeting him later, he asked me if I had anything to say and I said "Im sorry if i offended you" to which he replied "Well the reports already gone through". I apologise again but theres not much I can say other than I will watch my words from now on.

Its my first time on the server tbh, i was talking without roleplay and being Irish, at least in my area, calling someone a "piebald" or saying "back to the traveller site" is not a "racial slur".  I did not call him a pickey or a knacker. When meeting him later, he asked me if I had anything to say and I said "Im sorry if i offended you" to which he replied "Well the reports already gone through". I apologise again but theres not much I can say other than I will watch my words from now on.
In all of Ireland its the same everywhere and also your friend that you were with came back to PD after i sent you to prison to personally call me a "Knacker" which is absolutely ridiculous, as i said you were REFERRING too me being a traveler and as i said being one and being called go back to your Traveler site implying im living on a caravan site is also hurtful. and you also told me you Could not come to TS because you were banned from ROLEPLAY.co.uk TS and banned from RPUK Arma servers ? i mean says it in itself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In all of Ireland its the same everywhere and also your friend that you were with came back to PD after i sent you to prison to personally call me a "Knacker" which is absolutely ridiculous, as i said you were REFERRING too me being a traveler and as i said being one and being called go back to your Traveler site implying im living on a caravan site is also hurtful. and you also told me you Could not come to TS because you were banned from ROLEPLAY.co.uk TS and banned from RPUK Arma servers ? i mean says it in itself. 
im not held accountable for the actions of people im running around with in the game, as I said I apologised after you asked me to, I asked you to come discord instead of TS because I am banned from TS yes, im not banned from the arma servers. And it is definitely not the same all over Ireland, calling someone a knacker refers to someone being a dirty person all though i did not call you that myself. I've done the best resolve I could. Its not in my hands.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

I have reviewed the evidence above and discussed it with fellow staff team members and have come to the following conclusion. (As I am not from Ireland)

The reported individual refers to the guy as a "dirty Culchie" seen as a slur against rural types, often of the gipsy or traveller community.

Then going on to say "get back to the traveller site" just affirms this point.

I understand that you are new to the server and presumably RP itself and you are still trying to grasp the ropes of it.

Yet when such things are being said it could really offend people and get to them as you have no idea who they are in the real world.

Maybe its not something the vast majority would deem offensive, but to the right person, it still sure can be.

I have come to the following conclusion:

Since you actually apologized multiple times and tried to resolve the situation with the reporter, I feel like you genuinely understand what you did wrong here and that this will not repeat itself. @LucizzWill be receiving a Formal warning and have this report added to your record.

Don't make me regret my decision.

Alternative Action Taken

Formal warning for rule : (C1.2) Discrimination

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back