What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Lucizz - Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

A92 Delta

Unban Appeal for Lucizz 

In-game Name: can not recall

Server: Teamspeak

Steam ID: 76561198861078780

Ban ID: TS doesnt provide a Ban ID

Reason given for your ban: Trrolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for trolling a while ago, I dont even remember when, this was before I knew RPUK had a GTA community and was only aware of their Altis life Arma 3 servers. I just went on the ts and trolled in the support room, very stupid obviously.

Why should we unban you ?: I have starteed playing the GTA RP servers and find it very difficult to play and contact other players without the use of teamspeak, I also can not join any factions without it. I know what I done was stupid but I think I deserve a second chance. I won't do it again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What did you do exactly and why?

Also please can you provide your TS ID. Thank you.
vEKIEAQ1Nm4PfeCkgU2bKm6hN+0=

As far as I can remember I just joined the TS with friends under the names "Neo, Fuel and Genesis" which are owners of a different altis community server and joined the support channel just trolling as them, obviously this was stupid and at the time I didnt think it would lead to a permanent ban, maybe a temp. I did this because at the time I was quitting arma3 due to the toxic community it had become and wanted to do other enjoyable things and thought i'd have some fun before leaving. I did not know RPUK had a GTA community at the time.

@Lucizz can you please check that your steamID is correct as it is not showing any results in our system. Thanks

My mistake. So, why did you decide to do what you did?

My mistake. So, why did you decide to do what you did?
Like i said, i was expecting to leave the arma community and was trying to have a bit of fun before i left. I wasnt aware of the RPUK gta community.

Do you often trash any room that you leave if you have no intention of going back?

One chance, don't waste it. I only offer you this chance due to you having a clean record on our fivem server. Keep it that way please.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back