What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

House sharing - Issue with House Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis2212

Hi,

Recently I bought a house and Gruppe6 created a key for two of my friends. My friends are able to enter the house, refurnish it etc. However, we have noticed that there seems to be an issue with storing vehicles and other players seem to also be experiencing this issue.

What is the issue?
The issue is that my friends are not able to store their vehicles within the house garage. I myself, can store more than one vehicle within the house garage. However, whenever my friends try to store a vehicle in the house garage, they get the following errors:

"Owner of the vehicle does not own or have keys for the house" and "Too many cars already in the garage".

We have tried this when there has only been one vehicle in the Garage and even no vehicles in the garage and the same error appears. I can confirm that the garage can take more than one vehicle so this definitely seems to be a bug.

Thanks,

Lewis.

We have the same problem.

I owned a house with @LastSEtwho had keys to the house via Gruppe 6. I was able to store cars there without a problem. Whenever he tried to store vehicles there he got two error messages:
"Owner of the vehicle does not own or have keys for the house" and "Too many cars already in the garage".
I have owned this house since the start of July - not sure 100% on the date, and he had keys shortly after that. This happened consistently until I sold the house on Saturday 24th July. Sorry, I don't have exact dates for this now.

He has since bought a house, and I have keys to it via Gruppe 6. He can store vehicles in the garage, but when I try to store vehicles in the garage, I get the error messages as above too. He bought the house Friday 23rd July 2021, and I was given keys the same day - just before midnight.

Hope this helps!

Hello lads, this issue has been identified and will be resolved in a future update.

Thanks for reporting it.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back