What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Rasheed ElPunatti - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasheed ElPunatti

Unban Appeal for Rasheed ElPunatti 

In-game Name: Rasheed ElPunatti

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198979069042

Ban ID: 7fTjSt00s

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believed I was banned for trying to exploit my friend out of prison

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like I should be unbanned as I have learnt that it was a stupid mistake to try and exploit my friend out of the prison by means of parking my van near the fence. I am aware that it may have ruined the roleplay of the situation and stopped other players enjoying their time on the island. I will not commit the same offence again and will refrain from doing it in the future as I am sincerely sorry. I would also like to add that this is my first offense and it will be my last. Thank you Rasheed ElPunatti

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what on earth possessed you to do such a silly thing that you must have known would get you banned?

I'm not sure my high spirits a the time made me have a miss laps in my judgement and I wasn't thinking very smartly. I now realise what I did was wrong

Thanks Rasheed ElPunatti

We all make mistakes, now is your time to make me believe you are worth unbanning. Explain to me what you bring to the server, and tell me what rule you broke and put it in your own words. 

I feel like I was banned as I attempted to get my friend out of prison by using a silly exploit which doesn't help with the in game roleplay as it uses game mechanics to ruin it.

I feel like I bring a good sense of roleplay to the community as well as a good sense of banter and have got some good mates that i have made on the server. I also feel like i should be unbanned as this was my first big mistake and I have learnt that I cannot use these to my advantage to get my own way. i hope you can consider un banning me as this is my first offence. Thanks Rasheed Elpunatti.

Right. Ill give you another chance but don't waste it please! As you said, exploits like this ruin the game for everyone, its just no fun. So learn from your mistake, move on, and don't repeat it. 

Don't let me down.

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back