What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Father Augustus / Myself - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Father

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Father Augustus

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Father Augustus / Myself

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1

What best describes this incident ?: BadRP / Potential RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Had an encounter with these chaps a few times today and they have been really cheeky/baity and annoying and eventually I run into them @ my shop and had a bit of an interaction which was the same again and I basically just used it as an excuse to shoot them , I could've RP'd it better and done it better the whole incident , one guy did combat log after he got shot and the other did shout learn to roleplay over and over , so I took it upon myself to report myself as I must've really done the scenario terribly wrong , I jumped to the gun a lil to quick , tonight was full of people just stabbing us and shooting @ us without any RP and I most likely took my frustration out on these guys , yes they were dickheads and were being cunts but that could've been there RP and as I said, I jumped to the gun to quickly and probably should've just let them run on again it was bad RP / potential RDM .

I do not have evidence on screenshots / videos but I do have my word as evidence , I tried to save it after the incident but for some reason its like 3 seconds long

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/068d820b8c331f8c9a3346846f984149

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

I'm a bit confused.. Are you reporting yourself for bad RP?

If that's the case; We appreciate your honesty in the matter, however I believe you reporting yourself is you admitting that you haven't done the best, and that you need to learn from your mistake that you say you have done, and that you will pursue greater RP.

That being said, I am not throwing this out the window, purely because you're honest and reporting yourself. We have no evidence regarding this and we do not take the words of other people without evidence, so therefore this report is 
Denied
Please note that your honesty means a lot to us. Keep playing and learn from the mistakes we all make in the city of Los Santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back