What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 357 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steven Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 357

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/26/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2355

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So at around 11.50pm i was at the petrol station filling up with fuel i went inside and withdrew some money and then bought some items from a vending machine then a truck came flying in at speed with a fuel trailer on the back he then crashed into me and i went flying backwards which was lucky because of the pumps! so anyways cutting a long story short i drove at the side of him and asked him what he was doing! i was then blanket and had no responce i said to the guy what was you playing at and just to say sorry which he didnt do and proceeded to drive off so i gave chase and started asking him just to say sorry he then decided to start ramming me so i rammed him back to which then his cargo flew of damageing the truck all this time he start saying some very foul words like i hope you mum dies of cancer etc etc to which by then made me very angry and wanted to kill him and to end his life! the 1st video shows that we started to ram each other the video stopped at this point as i hear him kicking a local and driving away so i thought i would not find him again but i did just down the road so i carryed it on the second video shows him hideing and then combat logging after saying this is VDM and that im going to be banned etc etc to which i replied what is VDM and also about been banned im new to this hole recording stuff as i have never done it before but this guy didnt want to RP and decided to log out and then back in i think he comes back as 654 i then find out how to unmute the mic but yet again soon as he spawns in he logs out again!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYdCxA325sk&ab_channel=GaryAtkin
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the 3rd vidro shows at 4.20 him returning and then logging back out

Last edited by a moderator:
Player has already been banned prior to dealing with this report: 

Report is Accepted and added to ban.
Permanent ban due to C2.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back