What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Connah,Dylan,more listed. - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh0733

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joshua

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Connah,Dylan,more listed.

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 07/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 32

What best describes this incident ?: RDM x3, VDM, Initiation from a vehicle, No Initiation, Metagame, C1.2.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Players included in this report:
Connah (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318269236)
DylanL
Pappa Pagga (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236641184)
Merlin (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200175035)

As far as I am aware, the above are the RPUK website names.

The incident first started when I was in a VC with them just to check what they were up to on the server. It was then when they at me for no reason with no initiation, at some point hitting me (unsure when, but will show somewhere in the video). I clearly showed I didn't want this and warned them several times but they continued. After this, they initiated from a vehicle after I told them they have no form of initiation and should not be shooting at me.

After which, I called the police to make this more RP because I was not enjoying how this was going and several rule breaks have already occurred, so they would likely make them act better in RP instead of just opening fire, (I thought.) I met with the police later on and we went on a small mission to try and get them arrested. In which, they were waiting for me at La Trinite ready to chase me and kill me from what it seemed. During this chase another 2 rule breaks occurred, 1 being the metagaming (looking in inventory to see who it is), and the other being the VDM. Regardless, I followed the police and continued to do what they asked in the first place. At some point, I broke off from the police to try and lose them, to no success. Throughout this I went through a green zone, but did not flee to it for safety, this is proven because I came out of it and was not using it to my advantage.

I was told by INS. Steveo and a PSCO that was with him at the time that they were sending an ATC message to the helicopter that was following me to basically quit following the black SUV (me) or lethal force will be used against you. (or something like that, I didn't send the ATC message, this is just what I was told in liaison.) I then proceeded to swerve to get away from the hatchback chasing me, repeatedly until the police initiated with "If you don't stop the vehicle it will be fired on.".

After this initiation, they tried to take out the helicopter (not firing on the hatchback at all) and it flew off. The person in the hatchback proceeded to shoot, but having no prior initiation or being fired at, was blatant RDM, as the helicopter had no friends and allies initiation.

Shortly after, I tried to take the police car because it had no broken tires (until they shot them), and then I was shot for no reason. They had never started on me, only followed me, and I was clearly trying to get away from the situation at hand to avoid being shot. I was then executed with some of the lowest quality RP, no reason and hardly any time to say any "last words" that I was supposedly given.
They continued to execute me with low-quality RP. Before this I said "you can't just shoot me because it's an active gunfight." this was meant in RP terms.

The next bit was the C1.2, which is quite clearly shown in a screenshot of the chat.
When he came in liaison, Connah said "I don't know what you're talking about". (after the message disappeared magically, probably not knowing I took a screenshot of it.)
The rest of the screenshots attached are images linking the steam account to the discord account.

(this took place from 0:32am if the time on the report does not work again.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngYinppFS8U

https://i.gyazo.com/8563e46f023c87f71b48e11c36c370ca.png

https://i.gyazo.com/d984a8225666bc8e470a0b78c7390761.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was involved in the heli incident which was a bit of fun and we had done before many times. I did not shoot you or your vehicle I was merely trying to have some fun. If you didn't find it fun then I apologise for that and that alone.

I made it perfectly clear to you I was not involved in any of the other situations, I followed cars in to airport where I crashed into the police, when I was then put into a separate situation with police, where I left the area and then went afk for 5 mins whilst sorting something out. You kept messaging me whilst I was eating my dinner and I kept telling you I am not involved you need to speak with the other guys. Which you didn't do you kept messaging me and telling me to join liason when I kept repeating myself I am not involved speak to the others. Remaining situations I have no involvement in so I would like to be removed for being included in those.

If you require proof of me telling you repeatedly I'm not involved I have screenshot of the conversation!

You denying that u fled to a green zone? Lmao what! You drove into it while we were chasing you and continued to drive into it ? And I didn’t do shit idk why my name is on the report ,seems like ur crying again because u were told we don’t want you hanging around with us because u back stabbed us constantly.

you resolved stuff in the liaison? No u didn’t .You didn’t try to sort anything out or resolve the situation you just sat there in silence while INS steveo spoke to which we all came to the agreement that everyone was giving poor Roleplay .It’s getting annoying with you asking to go liaison because you don’t sort anything out you just wanna say “uh you did this” then “okay gonna go now” before anyone can get there point across I’ve got multiple clips of you doing this .I should have some clips to add to this report 

You denying that u fled to a green zone? Lmao what! You drove into it while we were chasing you and continued to drive into it ? And I didn’t do shit idk why my name is on the report ,seems like ur crying again because u were told we don’t want you hanging around with us because u back stabbed us constantly.

you resolved stuff in the liaison? No u didn’t .You didn’t try to sort anything out or resolve the situation you just sat there in silence while INS steveo spoke to which we all came to the agreement that everyone was giving poor Roleplay .It’s getting annoying with you asking to go liaison because you don’t sort anything out you just wanna say “uh you did this” then “okay gonna go now” before anyone can get there point across I’ve got multiple clips of you doing this .I should have some clips to add to this report 
Actually, I did not deny that. But no, I didn't flee to the green-zone, just went through it a couple times to try and get away from you. "Roleplay over ruleplay."

Your attitude towards the situation in liaison was atrocious, as a result we could not get anything sorted. My RP was perfectly fine, considering the fact I couldn't RP because you just shot me in the face for no reason. Also, we all agreed that you all gave poor role-play, in turn not giving us the chance to react with good high quality RP.

The amount of rules broken is why I was lead to create this report, we all come on here to have fun but you just have to break the rules to get away with things, which is fun for nobody else but yourselves. And you were clearly very heavily involved and highly likely influenced everybody else to break the rules. Also, you were shooting me off the side off the helicopter in the first part of the report, which is you breaking rules.

I was involved in the heli incident which was a bit of fun and we had done before many times. I did not shoot you or your vehicle I was merely trying to have some fun. If you didn't find it fun then I apologise for that and that alone.

I made it perfectly clear to you I was not involved in any of the other situations, I followed cars in to airport where I crashed into the police, when I was then put into a separate situation with police, where I left the area and then went afk for 5 mins whilst sorting something out. You kept messaging me whilst I was eating my dinner and I kept telling you I am not involved you need to speak with the other guys. Which you didn't do you kept messaging me and telling me to join liason when I kept repeating myself I am not involved speak to the others. Remaining situations I have no involvement in so I would like to be removed for being included in those.

If you require proof of me telling you repeatedly I'm not involved I have screenshot of the conversation!
I understand but I added you to this report due to your heavy involvement during the situation and assisting breaking the rules, you also initiated on me from a helicopter (twice). I sent you 2 messages in total, just because you were the one trying to tell me I broke the rules. Because you thought I broke the rules, (whoever killed me) thought it was a good idea to have me executed in low-quality RP "your being executed in the name of mps any last words." Gave me no chance to respond and just shot me simply because you didn't care about breaking the rules if you thought I was not going to report you for it.

I was also very clearly not enjoying it and either way it does not give an excuse to break the rules. I asked you multiple times to stop and you did not. I also told you "it wont end well if you continue". And you continued.

I would also like to add, it really does not matter if you repeatedly told me you were not involved, because you clearly were.

Actually, I did not deny that. But no, I didn't flee to the green-zone, just went through it a couple times to try and get away from you. "Roleplay over ruleplay."

Your attitude towards the situation in liaison was atrocious, as a result we could not get anything sorted. My RP was perfectly fine, considering the fact I couldn't RP because you just shot me in the face for no reason. Also, we all agreed that you all gave poor role-play, in turn not giving us the chance to react with good high quality RP.

The amount of rules broken is why I was lead to create this report, we all come on here to have fun but you just have to break the rules to get away with things, which is fun for nobody else but yourselves. And you were clearly very heavily involved and highly likely influenced everybody else to break the rules. Also, you were shooting me off the side off the helicopter in the first part of the report, which is you breaking rules.

I understand but I added you to this report due to your heavy involvement during the situation and assisting breaking the rules, you also initiated on me from a helicopter (twice). I sent you 2 messages in total, just because you were the one trying to tell me I broke the rules. Because you thought I broke the rules, (whoever killed me) thought it was a good idea to have me executed in low-quality RP "your being executed in the name of mps any last words." Gave me no chance to respond and just shot me simply because you didn't care about breaking the rules if you thought I was not going to report you for it.

I was also very clearly not enjoying it and either way it does not give an excuse to break the rules. I asked you multiple times to stop and you did not. I also told you "it wont end well if you continue". And you continued.
No u drove straight into a green zone and hid .we had to search for you stop making excuses like u always do .next time pull ur Ethernet like u usually do.

No u drove straight into a green zone and hid .we had to search for you stop making excuses like u always do .next time pull ur Ethernet like u usually do.
Watch the video. I continued driving. I did not hide.

Just because you didn't find me does not change the evidence. Instead of responding blindly, watch the video.

Also, instead of making blind comments like "next time pull ur Ethernet like u usually do." which I have never done, keep to the situation at hand because I'm not willing to deal with stuff un-related that you think defends you in any way. (and also just accusing of things I have not done.)

Watch the video. I continued driving. I did not hide.

Just because you didn't find me does not change the evidence. Instead of responding blindly, watch the video.

Also, instead of making blind comments like "next time pull ur Ethernet like u usually do." which I have never done, keep to the situation at hand because I'm not willing to deal with stuff un-related that you think defends you in any way. (and also just accusing of things I have not done.)
As per usual you want stuff to be one sided "keep to the situation at hand"

As per usual you want stuff to be one sided "keep to the situation at hand"
Well yes, because that's the point of a report. And simply you putting stuff out that isn't true does not help in any way.

I would also like to add, it really does not matter if you repeatedly told me you were not involved, because you clearly were.
I was on the heli like I said but no point am I shooting directly at you. 

Yes it dies matter I had no involvement in what you kept messaging me about. Not once did you message me to try resolve our issue with the helicopter.

You never tried to speak to me regarding this, you only wanted to speak to me regarding the RDM issue which I had no involvement.

Saying that it does not matter clearly shows you not paying clear attention to what's being said by people. I have involvement in the very first situation and at no point did you try resolve that with me!!

I am with Dylan here I was only involved in the Heli incident yet u didn't try resolve that with me .

I was on the heli like I said but no point am I shooting directly at you. 

Yes it dies matter I had no involvement in what you kept messaging me about. Not once did you message me to try resolve our issue with the helicopter.

You never tried to speak to me regarding this, you only wanted to speak to me regarding the RDM issue which I had no involvement.

Saying that it does not matter clearly shows you not paying clear attention to what's being said by people. I have involvement in the very first situation and at no point did you try resolve that with me!!
I said to all of you to liason, of which 2 of you came.

I am with Dylan here I was only involved in the Heli incident yet u didn't try resolve that with me .
I did.

No you said come to liason regarding the RDM nothing mentioned regarding the heli incident. We could spoken about it but you only wanted to talk about the RDM. At no point did you try to resolve the heli incident with myself.

No you said come to liason regarding the RDM nothing mentioned regarding the heli incident. We could spoken about it but you only wanted to talk about the RDM. At no point did you try to resolve the heli incident with myself.
You never joined the liaison. I said to everyone "Rebel/Police liason, waiting for u" 

Josh0733 said:
You never joined the liaison. I said to everyone "Rebel/Police liason, waiting for u" 
I also messaged all of you in game "//ts rebel/police liason" after the incident

Like I said I was afk sorting my dinner out which I told you numerous times!!!

This is my last comment;

At no point did you tell me directly you wished to discuss the heli incident had you done so I would have.

I had no involvement in any other situation that took place.

Like I said I was afk sorting my dinner out which I told you numerous times!!!
Then it's not my problem you didn't join like you are making it out to be, is it? You would have saw the message or heard about it considering you were in a vc with two which came to liaison.

At no point did you mention you wanted to discuss the heli incident. You stated you wanted to talk about the RDM. This is your problem you did not try to resolve anything with me. Stop replying let admins decide.

I was involved in both incidents. I was the pilot in the heli and we where joking about the incident. As there is no audio in your clips you cant hear that. We where just joking around and eventually we left. You say we where waiting for you in Le Triniti. We had no way of knowing you where there. We where on our way to do something else and by accident came across you. We decided to follow you. Due to us following you are not allowed to enter a greenzone. What you did on multiple occasions. I was in the hatchback that kept following you, if the police did initiate on me, it would have been invalid due to me driving very fast past you. So i could not have been able to hear it. I think the only reason i am being reported is the execution. I gave you time but the only thing you said was: Uhhhmmm. And also in your 30 min video you have edited. If you go through the beginning of the video you will hear no audio. Toward the ending all of the sudden there is audio. I think the ''evidence'' has been made to be in your favor. But that is up to an admin to decide. Eventually you messaged me to ask if i wanted to go in TS with the rest of my group, to what we responded that not all of us have TS and that we wanted to do it in DC, what you (for some reason) didnt want to do. So you didnt get all of the sides of the story. While in TS you almost did not say a word. You only let us talk and it seemed like you didnt want to talk it out. You only came up with excuses for the things that you have done and blaimed us for everything.

I hope that you see my side of the story. 

Storm

(Bobby White)

I was involved in both incidents. I was the pilot in the heli and we where joking about the incident. As there is no audio in your clips you cant hear that. We where just joking around and eventually we left. You say we where waiting for you in Le Triniti. We had no way of knowing you where there. We where on our way to do something else and by accident came across you. We decided to follow you. Due to us following you are not allowed to enter a greenzone. What you did on multiple occasions. I was in the hatchback that kept following you, if the police did initiate on me, it would have been invalid due to me driving very fast past you. So i could not have been able to hear it. I think the only reason i am being reported is the execution. I gave you time but the only thing you said was: Uhhhmmm. And also in your 30 min video you have edited. If you go through the beginning of the video you will hear no audio. Toward the ending all of the sudden there is audio. I think the ''evidence'' has been made to be in your favor. But that is up to an admin to decide. Eventually you messaged me to ask if i wanted to go in TS with the rest of my group, to what we responded that not all of us have TS and that we wanted to do it in DC, what you (for some reason) didnt want to do. So you didnt get all of the sides of the story. While in TS you almost did not say a word. You only let us talk and it seemed like you didnt want to talk it out. You only came up with excuses for the things that you have done and blaimed us for everything.

I hope that you see my side of the story. 

Storm

(Bobby White)
I am not bothered about the fact you waiting for me; and jokes don't allow you to break the rules. I refer to my previous point on this greenzone issue, "Roleplay over ruleplay.". The first part has no audio for privacy reasons but I am more then happy to send a full 2 hour clip of the hole thing unfolding with audio if required to an admin.

This "some reason" was very clearly stated in a message I sent to all of you, and which is in one of the screenshots attached to this report. I came up with no excuses, just refering to rules of which you are claiming I broke, of which I have confirmed, with others, I have not broken, because of the reason "Roleplay over ruleplay.". I may have gone in a greenzone, but this was to get away from you. 

The part with no audio is in your favor considering I was asking you to stop multiple times in the VC I was in temporarily. If you fail to liaison because "not all of us have ts" that's really not a reason. You could have easily got it for liaison but you did not.

I've seen your side, but you broke these rules:

(1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality role-play, please at least attempt to create an interesting role-play story before considering shooting.)

(6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality role-play, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality role-play, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

All of the points made in the liaison from your side of the story was exactly what connah just gave an example of, which was just referring to stuff in the past and not actually resolving the incident. After I started to talk and explain the situation, Connah cut me off by accusing me of things which don't relate to the incident in any form.

At no point did you mention you wanted to discuss the heli incident. You stated you wanted to talk about the RDM. This is your problem you did not try to resolve anything with me. Stop replying let admins decide.
It really doesn't matter if I mentioned it or not. I asked you to come to liaison at the end of the day, and you did not.

Good day everyone.
I think I have seen quite enough of this. You are making yourselfs look very immature and it´s, quite frankly, a little ridiculous. 
Considering this whole situation is a bit of a s***show, I will try to keep my response as short as possible.

The evidence provided originally was edited and therefore invalid. However, the unedited version of the incident was handed over to staff and has been reviewed instead.

Let´s start off with a couple general things at first:
Warning shots/tracers are only seen as a valid reason to shoot at someone when used on aircrafts. The moment you shoot at a land vehicle, tracers or not, you are commiting RDM. 
Furthermore, initiations out of a vehicle never have been nor will they be seen as acceptable.

Now let´s move on to every single one of you individually, firstly all of the reportet players:

All 4 of you will, additionally to the following rulebreaks, be receiving a warning for breaking A3.1. You all were giving/using information outside the game at some point during the situations, be it for laughs or otherwise does not matter.

@DylanLit does not at all matter whether or not you hit him or his vehicle. The second you open fire AT a vehicle without prior engagement/initiation, you are in breach of the RDM rule. Considering you just came off a permanent ban not too long ago, I would be very careful to not cross any lines at all for the foreseeable future. The only reason I will leave it at a warning is the fact that you seem to have taken yourself out of the situation before it went bad.
- Formal warning for A1.2 & A3.1

@Merlin/Bobby Orange was clearly seen baiting at the airfield by driving donuts around the officers. That alone would have gotten you a slap on the wrist and no more, but the fact that you think it is acceptable to use the kinda language displayed in the screenshots is unacceptable. That is not something we want to see from one member of our community to another, especially not when someone is trying to sort things that occured on our servers.
- Formal warning for A3.1/A2.7 & permanent ban for breaking C1.2. 

@PaggaPappaYour execution was poor, there is no arguing about it. Considering your record so far has been fairly clean, you will be treated according to the fair bans system.           
- Formal warning for A1.3 & a 24h ban for A6.1.3

@ConnahhYou attempt to give Joshua a virtual item, by driving up very close to his car, almost VDM´ing him in the process, and transferring it from one car to another. This would fall under the same category as moving/processing items through windows/walls. Your responses displayed when asked to take part in a liaison to discuss rulebreaks that occured on our server and also your remarks on this report, make me feel like you might very much have the wrong attitude and possible disregard for the rules in place.Thus, I have to believe that the above mentioned was indeed done with malicious intent and you should therefore explain your actions in an unban appeal.
- Formal warning for A3.1 & permanent ban for A1.4

And last but not least, 2 more things that cought my eye:

@Josh0733although this situation was most likely less than fun to handle, it does not justify metagaming or disput rulebreaks and breaking character. 
The accusation of you fleeing into the GZ will be disregarded, since you did seem to try to get out of it again ASAP. Please be careful with this going forward tho.
- Formal warning for A3.1 & a 24h ban for A1.8

@Sgt Steveo stated "if you don't stop the vehicle it will be fired upon"  <- A friendly reminder to maintain better quality RP prior to shooting, no matter how frustrating the situation may be. 

This could have all been avoided by talking to each other. I would very much advise that you all (Sgt Steveo excluded) take some time to think about how you treat each other. If you can not get along, it will go one of two ways very quickly... Either you act like adults, turn away from situations like this one and play peacefully alongside each other, or you will eventually all be removed from our servers if you keep going like this. You pick.

Alternative action taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back