What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - FrankWhite - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankWhite

Unban Appeal for FrankWhite 

In-game Name: Frank White

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198087868736

Ban ID: C1.2

Reason given for your ban: Discrimination Apparently 8|

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Saying a word and running over the guy.

Why should we unban you ?: The guy that reported me (Morty Loner) filmed it and cut it to where I said what I said. But the truth is he was following me for 5 - 10 minutes even before that clip stars, I don`t speak to him after that as I try to get away from him harassing me, calling me names and not respectfully leaving me alone after many times asking him in the 10 minutes before his clip starts.

He has be dishonest with his report as he failed to notice that the point he starts to "record" I ask him to leave me alone. Now why would I tell a random guy who apparently only chased me (harassed me) because of what I said to leave me alone for no reason? Does that make sense? No, because he followed me a lot longer than he dishonestly told staff... The car I was driving was beaten up by the time he records me because he kept hitting me.
After hitting me he would say abusive words. But oh guess what! He failed to give his own Audio in the recording showing what he was saying to make me and only me look bad. After about 10 - 15 minutes of his harassment and annoying me I ran into him. He was trolling me.

main points being He (Morty Loner) harassed me, he hid his audio so you wouldn't hear him and only me, he lied to staff and didn't include the many minutes before of when he started following me.
And lastly, calling someone what I called him isn't discrimination unless the intent is to discriminate, I could of equally called him a dumb ass, but that would discriminate against dumb people right?.. I apologize for what I said. it seems like he can troll me harass me and show an incredibly low level of RP, but because of one word and me running him over I'm the bad guy?

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Your ban is only a 1 day ban and is not appealable. 

Therefore your appeal in denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back