What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Glazed - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glazed

Banned
Unban Appeal for Glazed 

In-game Name: Frankie Jones

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199046981324

Ban ID: Not sure

Reason given for your ban: (C1.7) (C6.2)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because every time i had an issue i would go to the Discord and rant/vent/flame staff and members and was overall very negative which i understand is just toxic and not something people deserve to hear or see let alone something they'd even want to.

Why should we unban you ?: I was told i could appeal 26/07/2021. I have kept quiet since then and would like the chance to come back and prove i can do better.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Glazed

So tell me about the ticket you made on a different account. What happened there?

I cant remember as it was 3 months or so ago. I admit to ban evading on an alt but was quickly apprehended. I did this because i missed playing. 

So you don't remember what you said in the ticket? Do you have anger issues? Do you make these sorts of comments often? Or did you reserve it just for the staff members to took the time out of their day to try to help you?

I dont have anger issues but i do occasionally over react. I really cant remember what i said as a lot has gone on in my life since i got banned. All i can do is apologise if i offended anyone.

To quote you, from that discord ticket:

Go ahead and make it a perma ban (you might aswell). Never known a group of intelligent men to get so offended by a 1 comment that was quoted out of context. You talk about a 'fair ban system', this is my offence/ban and iv been told i cant come back for 3 months. Iv seen people come back from much worse. So perhaps you have a fair ban system unless you yourself throw your 'rattle' out of the pram. Clearly my words cut deep and you most likely do use the fact you work for free as a get out excuse.
So yeah, I think we will leave it here shall we?

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back