What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 563 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronH

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Aaron Murphy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 563

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Went into the water to check if he had bled out yet, he was inside the seat of the vehicle and had not bled out yet. Went back up to the shore only to see that there was now someone outside of the vehicle still bleeding out meaning the only way possible to get out of the vehicle was by combat logging

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1LCJLpk2NY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
well i got my head popped so theres no way u can report me i have the screenshot of the error.when i got in the game i straight away respawn cuz theres no way i can get it back 

cc5a887a339edbfb55f26933d256e096.png

well i got my head popped so theres no way u can report me i have the screenshot of the error.when i got in the game i straight away respawn cuz theres no way i can get it back 

View attachment 17530
This screenshot proves nothing, There is no date or anything that correlates it to this event, I could just google something like "fivem crash log" and find something almost identical to this screenshot. I just find it oddly specific that we see a Padrino car b-lining for where you were dumped until he saw grove cars drive past to which he left the area, and then your game "crashes" at the exact time when you are about to bleed out and of course you were going to respawn the second you got back in as you saw grove swimming on top of your body. I believe fivem creates crash logs in a file somewhere which could prove your case better than this screenshot, However im not sure where the file is located, perhaps a staff member could advise you on where to find it.

well be honest theres no much i can do about it as long as i came back the game and respawn that's all i did. cuz you cant really do much when i got my game crashed. like i said i do follow the rp scene and act as much as i can.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

So let's get right into this one then.

First of all, the screenshot provided of your game crashing doesn't say anything at all. For all, I know it could have been from a century ago or from someone else.

I have had a look through our systems and the exiting code I get for you at that time is "Exiting". This means that your game did not crash and you exited it yourself.

(Otherwise, it would give me the crash code you encountered when you got disconnected)

@Howard WooI will be giving you 24 hours to come clean and explain what you did. You clearly logged off during an active RP situation / whilst you were in the downed state.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

So let's get right into this one then.

First of all, the screenshot provided of your game crashing doesn't say anything at all. For all, I know it could have been from a century ago or from someone else.

I have had a look through our systems and the exiting code I get for you at that time is "Exiting". This means that your game did not crash and you exited it yourself.

(Otherwise, it would give me the crash code you encountered when you got disconnected)

@Howard WooI will be giving you 24 hours to come clean and explain what you did. You clearly logged off during an active RP situation / whilst you were in the downed state.
So basically when i got dumped into the sea i got left like 3 minutes to bleed out atm my eyes are were abit fucked so i have to head to sleep and come back.so when i came back i was on top of the car that i got dumped.yes i do respawn (get a new life basically and i lost everything even the tommy gun i bought it like after i got reported and i lost it.)

So basically when i got dumped into the sea i got left like 3 minutes to bleed out atm my eyes are were abit fucked so i have to head to sleep and come back.so when i came back i was on top of the car that i got dumped.yes i do respawn (get a new life basically and i lost everything even the tommy gun i bought it like after i got reported and i lost it.)
Obviously you have to see it from Aaron's point of view. For him it looked like you combat logged to get yourself out of the car so you could possibly get picked up by someone to save you and keep you from losing your stuff.

What would you do differently next time if you would find yourself in a similar situation?

What would you do differently next time if you would find yourself in a similar situation?
i would explain in OOC that I'm having an issue with the game, understand I've been dumped and will take a new life, or would discuss the same thing via TS

That's what I would like to hear.

I think that you realize that you have messed up and know what to do differently next time.

Since you came back in-game to "Fix" your mistake, I will be issuing you a formal warning for (C2.3) Combat logging.

Don't make me regret this.

Formal warning for rule : (C2.3) Combat logging.

Alternative Action taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back