What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - RayIsThey - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayIsThey

Unban Appeal for RayIsThey 

In-game Name: Mollie Qule

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198131899967

Ban ID: rpuk#4876

Reason given for your ban: (C1.3) & (G4.4)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: After a situation in the prison I was downed. I didn't act injured at all and I also had a go at the other player involved

Why should we unban you ?: Regarding the G4.4 rule break I understand that I did not act injured at all. Since this I have worked on acting injured and will now act the correct way when downed. As for the C1.3 I can understand why this was justified as it does sound like OOC. I said this IC and since the situation have twice tried to apologise to the other person and try to assure him that it was not meant to him as a person but towards his character. I am now aware I did go over board with the insults and I do really regret that but that is the kind of character I play she will say literally anything to get a reaction. If I were to come back to the server I would not play as the same character as the character is too aggressive and I would like to start again. I very sorry for any offence that I have caused.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I did unfortunately have to review the evidence as to why you were banned. I'm sure anyone who has seen it would agree that its a very difficult situation to watch. The point I see out of this entire situation is that, although everything bar your comment about threatening to report your foe was technically in roleplay, the place in which your roleplay came from wasn't. You took it too far. You were truly furious by this. Physically angry by what had happened and you used no restraint. This doesnt just boil don't to the character, it boils down to you. You need to be able to agree and understand that everything there was not acceptable, that behaviour was not acceptable and that it can not happen again on any of RPUK's servers. I'm not ignorant to the fact that there was a factor to you being annoyed however RPUK expects everyone who decides to be apart of this community, to act as an adult and use the enormous amount of means to report, talk, discuss and even vent when its needed. You need to understand if you want to be part of this community, you value everyone in it as part of something bigger and is trying to create something more than just a game. 

I fully agree with everything you have said. I totally agree and understand that I went too far and can honestly say that it would not happen again if I were to be unbanned. After talking with other players I can see I need to value all players and characters more which is something I will do no matter the outcome of the appeal. I am genuinely sorry for what I said I never meant to cause anyone any kind of offence and I take full responsibility for what was said and understand that that kind of behaviour is not welcome.  

Do you normaly use such language and words in your daily life? I cannot wrap my head around the fact that such words were even spoken in that scenario, it should have never happened. How will you act in the future if you succesfully appeal this and a similar situation angers you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do fully agree that it shouldn't of happened. If I was to return and I was in the same situation I would just keep my mouth shut even if it meant muting my mic. As for using that language in my daily life I hear that kinda stuff all the time which is why it was easy for me to say but I fully understand that that is no excuse for it and I can honestly say there is no chance of it ever happening again. I appreciate the chance to appeal as I really enjoy being on the server and I would love to come back. 

Other than this, you've not had any mishaps so far. I truly hope what's been said is truth and you'll go a long way to prove it. You'll be unbanned and I would like to reinforce that nothing like this can happen again in the future

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back