What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Rule on selling houses/apartments? GTA RP

MickyM

Banned
Are there any rules surrounding selling houses/apartments to someone through the auction room? I’m looking to buy and apartment/house from someone. If I try to purchase an apartment from someone I meet in the auction room and they scam me for money, is that an RP matter that I should take to police or a lawyer, or can I take that to OOC/admins? Thanks

To my knowledge there is no rules against it, but I am firmly believe there should be, as in reality you can't scam someone for a property.

Primarily conversation on Discord should not have any involvement with in game matters. The #auctionroom does have exception to that.

The reason the rules were put in place on limiting to what is posted is to encourage your conversation in-game so you're not doing anything out of game other than taking their phone number. Once you're making contact in game about the purchase or interest then it's no different than anything else you do in-game.

Essentially, the #auctionroom on Discord is a one way thing. Two way conversation starts and continues in character, on the server. Usual rules of course then apply.

Back