What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Pandeh - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandeh

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Mikey Smith

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198166093457

The date when this happened: 07/28/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was doing a trucking run and then my cargo started acting weird and it was attached but it was on the other side of the road taking damage. It also was slowing down the truck not letting me get far to complete the mission. I know there's no evidence the cargo disappeared but you can see that i wouldn't of been able to complete it cause of the cargo being messed up.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EggLuTXKIDM&ab_channel=LukeMeyer

Lost items and total value of compensation: Round about 25k for a 30 min trucking run not too sure.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Pandeh

Your video shows some complications with your truck and the cargo. It does not however, show any losses what I can see.

I would need a video, showing the job being unsuccessful as a result of this bug, in order to proceed with this compensation request.

@Drex Well that makes sense but as you can see, my truck would barely move because of this issue causing me to lose too much time resulting in me not being able to finish it. I had 4 minutes in that video there was no way with that issue i could get from sandy to the trucking depot in that amount of time.

Hello again, @Pandeh

Unfortunately, I have no way of telling if this job failed due to a glitch, an accident on the way resulting in the cargo being destroyed or by you simply running out of time - failing the job 'legitimately'.

Furthermore, I did some testing myself, by driving a truck with cargo from the starting point shown in your video to the commercial hub.
Even in perfect conditions (No crashes, not being pulled over by Police, little to no traffic etc.) - The drive took me 04:54 - meaning you wouldn't have been able to complete the job in time, even under 'normal' circumstances.

Even without this glitch, it would appear you did not have enough time to complete the job successfully.
So with all of that in mind, plus the lacking evidence to support your claim - I must decline this request.

Denied!

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back